Could only read one

Torok2077

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
Lose's are what make us or brake us!

I read only one post and with respect will read no more. With a open heart I say this your lose is just that your lose. I don't have it in me to read any more then one. My heart beats with passion for someone's lose so much so it brakes me instantly. As a few word of respect and trying my best ill say this much...if your reading this then more then likely your a good person, and thats why you where blessed with feeling what you did for your pet/partner when they passed. Something in you woke up in that moment something was clear....loving and not wanting to but having to let go. It's what makes us stronger if we let it.

To my cat sunspot my he be there watching the rainbow bridge playing free and with friends .

To my older brothers dog Thor he was one heck of a champion protector and friend

To another of my cats his name Ebony I had to pass him to my oldest brother to look over him for me for a bit and he went and put you behind a grocery store in a box and left him there and didnt tell me....I'm so 😞 sorry I trusted him

To my Doberman pincher Chocolate he was so beautiful he was given to me fully grown and ran away when I was 9 the first day someone gave him to me for my birthday....I'm sorry

To Ivory my black lab I had to put in the pound because of not having my own life together I cried and hugged her good bye may she still b3 out there and alive with a new family 💔 😢 🙏

And I write this for you 2 my now doggies grow ups lol Nesta & Zeus my white Swiss shepherds ....there boy friend and girlfriend
Its because of what iv gone though that makes me the man I am today 😌 ☺️ I'll fight for you and protect you and not let no harm come your way while i am with you 💯 ❤️ I thank you for still teaching me so much and opening my mind ❤️ 💖 allowing me to grow as I watch you do the same and when the time comes I'll be there to hold your paw and hope you'd do the same
Thank you zooville

Last edited:
Back