Could a human survive sex with a wolf?

Yeah that's not a wolf judging by the size of its head. Wolf/dog hybrid maybe?
Shep/husky cross. Feet aren't big enough, nor is its skull broad enough, and wolves of NO subspecies are that mature at that size. That critter might go 75 pounds on a good day. I have that full video too. Its only 25-30 years old. But regardless, its a dog.

There are three packs within about 65 miles of me....Its an interest.
We have a bunch of wolves around here occasionally that come in migrate through my farm but only once in awhile Gilmore's and I know this is because the coyotes disappear in my mares actually act very defensive of the other animals and the donkeys tend to stick very close to each other at night and most of the herd tends to prefer the barn but usually if I know they're in the area I look for them from my third floor of my house and they're very beautiful they're very large definitely larger then any pitbull or bigger dog I've seen and the local pack is actually led by a matriarch here the alpha here is a female which I thought was very gorgeous but honestly like you said it's highly not possible but I do know there are people who raise wolves and have a lot to do with their growth so maybe it is possible but like dolphins it would be very hard to pull off because only handful people in the community of Animal Care do that and be incredibly hard to pull off without getting caught almost impossible to record without being immediately recognized

We have a bunch of wolves around here occasionally that come in migrate through my farm but only once in awhile Gilmore's and I know this is because the coyotes disappear in my mares actually act very defensive of the other animals and the donkeys tend to stick very close to each other at night and most of the herd tends to prefer the barn but usually if I know they're in the area I look for them from my third floor of my house and they're very beautiful they're very large definitely larger then any pitbull or bigger dog I've seen and the local pack is actually led by a matriarch here the alpha here is a female which I thought was very gorgeous but honestly like you said it's highly not possible but I do know there are people who raise wolves and have a lot to do with their growth so maybe it is possible but like dolphins it would be very hard to pull off because only handful people in the community of Animal Care do that and be incredibly hard to pull off without getting caught almost impossible to record without being immediately recognized
Once more....if they are not raised in a pack, by the pack, they are NOT wolves. They're not dogs either, but once removed from their milieu, They're pets. Look but dont touch a wild pack-bred wolf, because each wolf is an individual....it only takes one to dislike the fact that you approached. It probably wouldnt be an alpha, male or female....they have Betas to do the light work.
I take it youre in Gilmore, Ca., Garlic capital of the US?
Late edit: like many other larger creatures, wolves are often marked with distinct coloration. They can be told apart from a distance. That would mean, IF you were lucky enough to find a real wolf and managed to sweet talk it into bed or whatever, a single frame of film could ID the critter and thus you. The whole discussion has been a fantasist's pipe dream. Time to let it go.

Last edited:
Yes, You are right! I've also read about wolves behaviour, social structure, anatomy and other aspects. This is one of most fascinating species! Of course in reality sexual intercourse with wolf is impossible in normal circumstances. And most of people knows that.
But I'm thinking about hypothetical situation if human male/female who grown with wolves in wilds.. is this a chance that person can be accepted as a pack member?

Meg

Once more....if they are not raised in a pack, by the pack, they are NOT wolves. They're not dogs either, but once removed from their milieu, They're pets. Look but dont touch a wild pack-bred wolf, because each wolf is an individual....it only takes one to dislike the fact that you approached. It probably wouldnt be an alpha, male or female....they have Betas to do the light work.
I take it youre in Gilmore, Ca., Garlic capital of the US?
Late edit: like many other larger creatures, wolves are often marked with distinct coloration. They can be told apart from a distance. That would mean, IF you were lucky enough to find a real wolf and managed to sweet talk it into bed or whatever, a single frame of film could ID the critter and thus you. The whole discussion has been a fantasist's pipe dream. Time to let it go.
That was a typo no as far as where I'm at the occasionally go through I don't know how they behave but honestly they're gorgeous but I like keeping them within a long distance of me

Yeah of course, assuming it likes you enough not to eat you. There are dogs that're bigger than wolves, not to mention horses
As long as you feed the wolf, it isn't gonna eat you if it sees you as a friend. Just don't go and run into a pack thinking you are automically a friend. In packs (unless you are really known and a friend to them) they'll see you as a threat and take care of the threat

Why would a wolf kill you if it already tolerates you enough to have sex? If the wolf wanted to kill you, it wouldn't have sex with you in the first place. Unless you are implying that sex with a wolf would be too violent for human to survive, which would make no sense. Wolves are just big dogs, an we already fuck those just fine. We can even fuck animals like horses which are much bigger than wolves, so I don't see why that would be an more dangerous.

Why would a wolf kill you if it already tolerates you enough to have sex? If the wolf wanted to kill you, it wouldn't have sex with you in the first place. Unless you are implying that sex with a wolf would be too violent for human to survive, which would make no sense. Wolves are just big dogs, an we already fuck those just fine. We can even fuck animals like horses which are much bigger than wolves, so I don't see why that would be an more dangerous.
Youre missing the point, if you go out in the wild to a wolf and pull your pants down, its not going to see that as a sexual favor, it thinks of you as a threat unless you can prove to the wolf youre friendly, giving food, giving him or her company, and befriending the wolf. You still have to be cautious when befriending wolves. They are not dogs! They are free and can make their own minds up.

If you're a female and it has a full belly and full balls - yes
Wolves will mount men, not just women, if the wolf is horny enough, anything will do. Also wolves dont kill humans unless they are threatened or if the wolf is seriously malnourished, some domesticated dogs will also kill to eat if malnourished, there are some cases of dogs eating their owners but usually if the dogs have no food to eat

Yes, You are right! I've also read about wolves behaviour, social structure, anatomy and other aspects. This is one of most fascinating species! Of course in reality sexual intercourse with wolf is impossible in normal circumstances. And most of people knows that.
But I'm thinking about hypothetical situation if human male/female who grown with wolves in wilds.. is this a chance that person can be accepted as a pack member?

Meg
In packs its another thing, that would probably never really happen unless you have a strong relationship with all the wolves, lone wolves would be easier, but still need to be cautious

Youre missing the point, if you go out in the wild to a wolf and pull your pants down, its not going to see that as a sexual favor, it thinks of you as a threat unless you can prove to the wolf youre friendly, giving food, giving him or her company, and befriending the wolf. You still have to be cautious when befriending wolves. They are not dogs! They are free and can make their own minds up.
Then the question is poorly worded because that is not what it asks. It should have been "could a human have sex with a wolf."

As long as you feed the wolf, it isn't gonna eat you if it sees you as a friend. Just don't go and run into a pack thinking you are automically a friend. In packs (unless you are really known and a friend to them) they'll see you as a threat and take care of the threat
There is literally no way to break into an existing pack as a human
What do you imagine they need you for? You don't "speak" the pack language, you can't hunt better or even equally well, You cant run with them for hours while they tag team prey.....That leaves you as food. End of story.

There is literally no way to break into an existing pack as a human
What do you imagine they need you for? You don't "speak" the pack language, you can't hunt better or even equally well, You cant run with them for hours while they tag team prey.....That leaves you as food. End of story.
Well, yes, thats what im meaning, packs are impossible to befriend, unless you raise them from pup to adult, lonewolves are more capable, just need to be weary. Also even if you are able to join, can we simply think we are alpha right away, wolves fight to be alpha, and ofc, you make a wrong move, its over

wolves fight to be alpha
This idea was actually shown to be wrong, based on faulty research with captive wolves behaving much differently than they would in the wild. Wolf packs are usually just the offspring of a breeding pair. That breeding pair are in charge because they're the parents/grandparents of everyone else there.

Of course the bottom line for humans is still that you won't be able to join a pack, because the primary method to join a wolf pack is to come out of the vagina of the breeding female.

Back