Constant arousal when around dogs

Couple of us do apparently :D

Couple of us do apparently :D
I was looking for that one to post it. Thanks! (y)

I don’t really get aroused from just being around or petting them but when at the dog park when some of the what I’d consider the sexier dogs (gsheps, malamutes, great pyrenees) sit and their cocks stick out just a tad I can’t help but stare, I have to seriously be careful sometimes because I’ll get stuck just lusting and almost caught. I then wish it was just me and that dog there so I could walk up and pet them then lie underneath and get to sucking

Other than that being at a friend’s or family’s a musky dog can turn me on. Even have been so horny where I’d just be “playing” with the dog then slip a finger slightly in its sheath or on its balls or taint and then stick it in my mouth and savor it

I don’t really get aroused from just being around or petting them but when at the dog park when some of the what I’d consider the sexier dogs (gsheps, malamutes, great pyrenees) sit and their cocks stick out just a tad I can’t help but stare, I have to seriously be careful sometimes because I’ll get stuck just lusting and almost caught. I then wish it was just me and that dog there so I could walk up and pet them then lie underneath and get to sucking

Other than that being at a friend’s or family’s a musky dog can turn me on. Even have been so horny where I’d just be “playing” with the dog then slip a finger slightly in its sheath or on its balls or taint and then stick it in my mouth and savor it
I suggest you to wear sunglasses at dog parks ;)

Hi all,

Anyone else suffer from a constant arousal when around your animal preference? I literally can just be in the same room as a dog and get a raging hard-on.

Oh yes, getting a fierce hard-on when I'm in the same room as a male dog I like - that's something I've experienced thousands of times. In particular with dogs I have had sex with before...hard-on alert!!! ;)

I wouldn't say I get a boner anytime I'm in a room with a dog, that sounds rather inconvenient. There is however things that may arouse me. A strong dog musk is intoxicating, most people would say yukk to that but I absolutely enjoy it even the smell of a wet dog. (every dog has a unique smell of their own too) Now if I know and am personally drawn to a dog and vice versa, there is two things that will absolutely give me an erection, possibly even the dog to as well because it wouldn't be the first time I've had dogs knot in their sheath just from casual attention. Firstly, a lengthy petting, I absolutely love giving scratches and massaging a dog, especially if their fur is soft! Second, is cuddling. If I am attracted to a dog romantically I will get hard from embracing them: although a good majority of the time it's more of a comfort boner than a let's have sex sorta thing in those scenarios.

(That isn't to say I'd pass up a chance to please a Randy dog if they're trying to mount. My love language is definitely cuddling though, and I'd go as far to say that it's more important to me in a relationship than getting off TBH :gsd_love:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, nor does every woman give me boners. Also given that I have a dog who is around all the time, having boners all the time would get kind of uncomfortable ;) But a cute dog of the right size/breed can of course make my mind go wandering and that can lead to a boner. And cuddling with my dog also often leads to tents whether I want to or not.

Y’all really get turned on that easy? Give me some of what you’re having! Lmao.

Anywho, considering I’ve grown up around and lived with dogs, I wouldn’t say the mere sight of them arouses me. It’s either when A. Their genitals are swollen/exposed, or B. We’re cuddling and they accidentally brush a pretty sensitive area like my neck or crotch. Sometimes with my boy, there’s an option C. Where he pins me to the floor and starts making out with me. Now that drives me crazy.

Lucky for me, I don’t have a dick, so there’s nothing to hide :gsd_wink:

Y’all really get turned on that easy? Give me some of what you’re having! Lmao.

Anywho, considering I’ve grown up around and lived with dogs, I wouldn’t say the mere sight of them arouses me. It’s either when A. Their genitals are swollen/exposed, or B. We’re cuddling and they accidentally brush a pretty sensitive area like my neck or crotch. Sometimes with my boy, there’s an option C. Where he pins me to the floor and starts making out with me. Now that drives me crazy.

Lucky for me, I don’t have a dick, so there’s nothing to hide :gsd_wink:
dark jeans so it's not visible when you wet through them and you're set.

jeans solve everything!

Was that a metaphor for vagina or do you mean a literal pussy :gsd_laughing:
An actual wet cat:
funny-wet-cats-coverimage.jpg

Hi all,

Anyone else suffer from a constant arousal when around your animal preference? I literally can just be in the same room as a dog and get a raging hard-on.

I want to ask this question: - Is there really any problem, and if there is - what kind of problem then?

I understand that there can be situations in which getting a raging boner when you get close to a dog (hrmm...an equally horny doggo...) can feel a bit awkward, but hey - that's just a feeling, most people around wont notice.

To my mind, the feeling of getting really horny is a good feeling, it feels nice. It's one of those feelings telling you that you're healthy and OK. If you have some health problems - as I have - you'll know that all feelings aren't of this good nature.

So c'mon, be happy with your raging boner!!! (y):)

Yes and it was a real problem when my old neighbor used to invite me over for a beer. He had a large intact mixed breed dog who was very dominant and must have known I was a bitch for dogs. He used to nose my crotch and jump up on me and lick my face and try to hump me. His owner would barely scold him and I would get hard and wanted him so bad I would be leaking pre-cum. I would leave his place in a daze half-drunk and have to jack off when I got home. Eventually he showed up at my place and got his way with me lol.

Back