• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Confession: crotch & butt sniffing dogs

csjones

Lurker
Anyone on here get turned on when dogs sniff your private parts? I’m a gay male and I’ve been around dogs all my life wether family or friends so I know that’s just what they do but everytime I’m over and they stick their nose there I get turned on. For me I think it’s the mix of hearing the sniffing, feeling it, and the embarrassment from it. I also get turned on when it happens to a friend or other people.

Just last month I was over a buddy’s house on the couch and his dog decides to jump onto the couch, squeeze his head between my back and the couch and start sniffing my butt super loud! And I act uncomfortable of course ;) That’s just one of the stories I have.

Just wondering if there’s any like minded individuals out there who maybe have stories of dogs sniffing your crotch or butt or them doing it to a friend.

I personally love it and "don't notice" when other people's dogs are sniffing me. I'm just hoping I smell breedable lmao

Back