• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Confession : butt & crotch sniffing dogs

csjones

Lurker
Anyone on here get turned on when dogs sniff your private parts? I’m a gay male and I’ve been around dogs all my life wether family or friends so I know that’s just what they do but everytime I’m over and they stick their nose there I get turned on. For me I think it’s the mix of hearing the sniffing, feeling it, and the embarrassment from it. I also get turned on when it happens to a friend or other people.

Just last month I was over a buddy’s house on the couch and his dog decides to jump onto the couch, squeeze his head between my back and the couch and start sniffing my butt super loud! And I act uncomfortable of course ;) That’s just one of the stories I have.

Just wondering if there’s any like minded individuals out there who maybe have stories of dogs sniffing your crotch or butt or them doing it to a friend.

Anyone on here get turned on when dogs sniff your private parts? I’m a gay male and I’ve been around dogs all my life wether family or friends so I know that’s just what they do but everytime I’m over and they stick their nose there I get turned on. For me I think it’s the mix of hearing the sniffing, feeling it, and the embarrassment from it. I also get turned on when it happens to a friend or other people.

Just last month I was over a buddy’s house on the couch and his dog decides to jump onto the couch, squeeze his head between my back and the couch and start sniffing my butt super loud! And I act uncomfortable of course ;) That’s just one of the stories I have.

Just wondering if there’s any like minded individuals out there who maybe have stories of dogs sniffing your crotch or butt or them doing it to a friend.
This place is probably full of people who enjoy this, it’s really why we’re here. ?‍♂️ I also greatly enjoy this, and it is a pretty big turn on. I am fortunate in that my girl showed a great interest in sniffing/licking from the start, sometimes she goes nuts for it.

I more like when dogs sniff any part of me. The idea of them just enjoy my scent and getting a sense of comfort makes me smile. Especially if the sniff results in licks in some way.

I more like when dogs sniff any part of me. The idea of them just enjoy my scent and getting a sense of comfort makes me smile. Especially if the sniff results in licks in some way.
If I’m sitting on the toilet at home, my girl will incessantly lap my legs until I get up. That’s a little different.

Shhh your not supposed to confess anything about your attractions on the internet. Nothing in detail. No sex has ever happened ?

Joking you can say anything you want on here and it can't be proven. Maybe you bang random people while your dog watches for the voyeuristic effect, maybe you don't ? For example I jerked off a bear at a zoo once. Am I telling the truth or am I just giving some antizoo a bread crumb trail that leads to absolutely nothing and I'm not even a zoo. The world will never know. Plausible deniability

Sniffing like that is a sexual behavior so…it would stand to reason that it is arousing. When my Shepard does it to me my body reacts. My body knows he is interested…and my reaction makes him even more interested

Back