concept of New Horse dildo

Knotbich

Citizen of Zooville
i'm actually trying to conceptualise a Ultra realisitc Horse dildo that can erect and can be put on a fuck machine to reproduce thrust and obviously cum a regulable amount of jizz

have you some advice to help creat the first prototype and have you any idea of new system to include

Craft a toy with multiple tubes inside that can be pressurised with some liquid. This is to act like blood flowing inside the penis to harden it, but very complicated to do. A second set to inflate the flare, and a third tube for ejaculation

Craft a toy with multiple tubes inside that can be pressurised with some liquid. This is to act like blood flowing inside the penis to harden it, but very complicated to do. A second set to inflate the flare, and a third tube for ejaculation
thanks for your idea

That sounds amazing, but very complex

A toy like that is very unlikely to be ever produced. Speaking of the Material needed for the flesh, we are talking about something that has to be super stretchy and strong at the same time, considered how thin the outer Walls would have to be, due to all the tubes and chambers inside.
And even if you find a Material that has these properbilities, I doubt that it would be easy to work with nore chemically inhert.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

A toy like that is very unlikely to be ever produced. Speaking of the Material needed for the flesh, we are talking about something that has to be super stretchy and strong at the same time, considered how thin the outer Walls would have to be, due to all the tubes and chambers inside.
And even if you find a Material that has these properbilities, I doubt that it would be easy to work with nore chemically inhert.

Sorry to bust your bubble.
Weaved metal and then some middle material and platinum silicone?

Weaved metal in silikone? That will snap the silicone, no matter which material, in no time.

Industrial mechanic and hobby sextoy producer speaking here.

Weaved metal in silikone? That will snap the silicone, no matter which material, in no time.

Industrial mechanic and hobby sextoy producer speaking here.

Ok so every hose they made is scrap from the start?
Ofc not silicone directly on the metal... I wrote some material between them.
What about braided? Scrap aswell?There is a reason they use cord in rubber...it makes the rubber way more durable etc

Attachments

• metal weave.png
    metal weave.png
    447.8 KB · Views: 35
Trust me.
There is no way to integrate anything woven in, against or next to a thin layer of silicone if you still want to inflate/deflate the whole thing and last longer than 5 cycles.

Trust me.
There is no way to integrate anything woven in, against or next to a thin layer of silicone if you still want to inflate/deflate the whole thing and last longer than 5 cycles.
Yes I forgotten about the inflatable part. I only thought about to have some pressure and make it Ridgid...not expanding it.

I've thought about having an inflatable flare on a horse toy before actually, it might be similar to the canine knot toys like the Fetish Zone Kadahr or the Inflatables on Primal Hardwere where they can inflate and inject lube at the same time. I'd personally love to see a toy successfully incorporate that.

As for the realistic thrusting and cum, I've used a cow milking unit in reverse with one of those cheap electric timers to set up a bare bones lube toy. Basically pushed the air into a container which allowed the lube to get pushed through the toy in a separate tube.

I also know of the Fleshlite Launch which uses bluetooth to thrust the toy in synch with videos and such. I think of things like that when it comes to what you are describing at least.

Might be able to cobble some stuff together to get something like it working? I'm sure a lot of people would love this idea, so I hope you're able to get your idea going. ?

Getting the flare to inflate right would take some tricky engineering, but the internal cavity could use something like the inverse of how wombats manage to create cube-shaped droppings. Recent research has revealed that the way they do it is with varied elasticity of the intestine walls, causing irregular amounts of compaction to the feces, essentially permitting the extrusion of a cuboid form from a soft and flexible tube. So if you had the right shape to the interior of the head of the dildo, the varied thicknesses would cause different degrees of expansion in different zones during inflation, allowing you to get an anatomically correct flare.

Back