Cock sleeve

Does anyone here uses cock sleeve/shealth? Thinking about getting one for my man but there few information about it. And the search feature here is horrible lol, I tried searching the thread and it keeps asking me to creat a post. So is it firm like a dildo or do you like need to squeeze the air out for it to firmly grasp the cock, I assuming the bigger the girth the better fit? I looked at a few online and it most only has small, medium, and large. approximately what cock size fit each? How does it feel for him? It looks like only the head is exposed so it will feel like I am giving a blowjob but just focusing on his head?

Hi! One of my cyber lovers has a small ranch and introduced me (online!) to sleeves.
He has a cock around 8" and with a K9 sleeve runs out to 11" and with his horse sleeve, 14"

He promised me he has used it with many, many girls, almost all wanting to prepare themselves for the real thing with his stallion @16"

He lives it, they live it and I have an open invitation.

I'm following! Rxx.

Howdy friends, this is a bit delayed but I hope still appreciated and useful.

We have six sleeves. Fer' reference I'm 6" long, 5" girth. When purchasing a sleeve look at the *internal* usable length and girth to see if it will fit him. There are "extenders" that can help that are sold by OxBalls if you find a sleeve is too long for him. We generally try and go for a medium firmness, if offered. Bad Dragon has firmness samples you can buy. All of our closed tip sleeves hold better if you can squeeze the air out, which provides a bit of suction. The following is what we own and my general thoughts on fit. I'll try to update later with more recent reviews of each.

1. Chance Equine Sleeve. $70. One size. Bad dragon is an amazing vendor with fantastic quality and variety. You can look at the dimensions on the page. This fits just about perfectly, if a tad too snug. Rolling it on can help but be careful not to tear the silicone. There is no open head but I prefer that as it helps me last longer and I can still get off based on how much she's getting into it.

2. Magnus Canine Sleeve (open head). $70 for medium sized. She likes this one, but I'm not a fan of the open head. The ridge of the open end is uncomfortably tight and just under the mushroom of my lil guy. Not super comfortable. Longer guys may have better luck.

3. Flint's Dragon Sheathe (open head). $70. I only got to use this once as she hated this sleeve. I learned that day that she does not enjoy fancy textures, and the ribbed exterior was not comfortable for her. I don't recall my own opinion of the sleeve, but judging by the dimensions on the website it's tighter than Magnus so I likely would have had issues getting it on.

4. The Mailman by Blissful Creations. $117. I'll try to find the specific size we bought. This is tied with the Chance equine sleeve for her favorite. Great size and great quality. I might recommend getting a size that is a wee bit snug as this thing is *heavy*. You'll need to roll it on and use a tiny bit of lubricant to help get it secured just right, but too much and the weight will cause it to slide off.

5. Fat Boy Penis Sheath. $50ish. We got this for the light girth it added (her inclinations tend towards a fuller sensation rather than length). It has a wonderful velvety/soft texture, but it is *so* stretchy that we ended up putting this *over* the mailman sleeve too! We did not care for it by itself, but found it best to combo with other sleeves. Note: We bought ours from a local shop

6. OxBalls Cock Sheath. $45. Another good one, but I don't think this is the right model for what we have. This is also a candidate for combining with the Fat Boy Penis Sheath. Note: We bought ours from a local shop.

I hope that helps you folks have some more fun! Feel free to ask any follow up questions.

We have six sleeves. Fer' reference I'm 6" long, 5" girth. When purchasing a sleeve look at the *internal* usable length and girth to see if it will fit him. There are "extenders" that can help that are sold by OxBalls if you find a sleeve is too long for him. We generally try and go for a medium firmness, if offered. Bad Dragon has firmness samples you can buy. All of our closed tip sleeves hold better if you can squeeze the air out, which provides a bit of suction. The following is what we own and my general thoughts on fit. I'll try to update later with more recent reviews of each.

1. Chance Equine Sleeve. $70. One size. Bad dragon is an amazing vendor with fantastic quality and variety. You can look at the dimensions on the page. This fits just about perfectly, if a tad too snug. Rolling it on can help but be careful not to tear the silicone. There is no open head but I prefer that as it helps me last longer and I can still get off based on how much she's getting into it.

2. Magnus Canine Sleeve (open head). $70 for medium sized. She likes this one, but I'm not a fan of the open head. The ridge of the open end is uncomfortably tight and just under the mushroom of my lil guy. Not super comfortable. Longer guys may have better luck.

3. Flint's Dragon Sheathe (open head). $70. I only got to use this once as she hated this sleeve. I learned that day that she does not enjoy fancy textures, and the ribbed exterior was not comfortable for her. I don't recall my own opinion of the sleeve, but judging by the dimensions on the website it's tighter than Magnus so I likely would have had issues getting it on.

4. The Mailman by Blissful Creations. $117. I'll try to find the specific size we bought. This is tied with the Chance equine sleeve for her favorite. Great size and great quality. I might recommend getting a size that is a wee bit snug as this thing is *heavy*. You'll need to roll it on and use a tiny bit of lubricant to help get it secured just right, but too much and the weight will cause it to slide off.

5. Fat Boy Penis Sheath. $50ish. We got this for the light girth it added (her inclinations tend towards a fuller sensation rather than length). It has a wonderful velvety/soft texture, but it is *so* stretchy that we ended up putting this *over* the mailman sleeve too! We did not care for it by itself, but found it best to combo with other sleeves. Note: We bought ours from a local shop

6. OxBalls Cock Sheath. $45. Another good one, but I don't think this is the right model for what we have. This is also a candidate for combining with the Fat Boy Penis Sheath. Note: We bought ours from a local shop.

I hope that helps you folks have some more fun! Feel free to ask any follow up questions.
This is great. I am similar where I prefer to be filled. The internal length was something we did not think about. Thank is for bringing that to our attention.

Here's an idea. Forget the sleeve. It might feel OK for your partner on the receiving end, but they do not do much for the person wearing it and are cumbersome to use. Look up a small toy maker under the name of Nerd Climax. They make a silicone knot that fits around your shaft, they work really well, you can actually knot your partner (with some practice - knots are big and take getting used to) and you can finish in her because it feels good to the wearer (it is something like a cock ring, but you can actually feel your partner squeeze down on you when they are knotted). It is an amazing toy if a knot is what you are looking for. Good luck.

Last edited:

Thank you @PeachEmperor that was a lot of good links you submitted !

But i was looking for something that will make my dick look more like a dogs, with knot and all,

I dont know where to look and what to buy, so i am glad to take any information there is,

Best regards: Zed

Attachments

• cadejo-k9-penishuelle.jpg
    cadejo-k9-penishuelle.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 10
  • cerberus-k9-penishuelle_4.jpg
    cerberus-k9-penishuelle_4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • FZ33114_01_LRG.png
    FZ33114_01_LRG.png
    479.1 KB · Views: 11
Here's an idea. Forget the sleeve. It might feel OK for your partner on the receiving end, but they do not do much for the person wearing it and are cumbersome to use. Look up a small toy maker under the name of Nerd Climax. They make a silicone knot that fits around your shaft, they work really well, you can actually knot your partner (with some practice - knots are big and take getting used to) and you can finish in her because it feels good to the wearer (it is something like a cock ring, but you can actually feel your partner squeeze down on you when they are knotted). It is an amazing toy if a knot is what you are looking for. Good luck.
Just wanted to let you know I got one and my wife instantly love it. With the amount of fucking we are doing the least few weeks I am worried she going to get prego again lol. Thanks a bunch.

Back