• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Clothes

BB2020

Tourist
It just struck me as I was going through the "full body pictures of ladies" thread that I have another reason to be envious of women (apart from having boobs, pussy and more common sense).

You ladies have such an amazing array of clothes to wear! Everything from underwear to skirts, pants, shoes, tops etc and so forth. And the different materials; cotton, silk, lace, leather, denim bla bla.

I'm an older guy who wears boxers, jeans/slacks or work pants, t-shirt, shirt or sweater. All in cotton. That's it!

I have sometimes worn my wife's silk panties or thongs and as a result, I've walked around all day in a constant state of arousal with a semi hard on dripping and drooling, making a mess of wifey's favorite underwear.

These observations are not new or original, I'm sure. But I'd be interested to know if you ladies go around horny all day when you wear something new, unusual or different. And if so, what clothes, in your case, turn you on?

I hope I put this thread in the right section. Please move it if I didn't. Also sorry if it's a duplicate but I thought I checked for others.

I have sometimes worn my wife's silk panties or thongs and as a result, I've walked around all day in a constant state of arousal with a semi hard on dripping and drooling, making a mess of wifey's favorite underwear.
i tried on some when i was much younger and i have to agree that it is VERY arousing. i drool easily so you can imagine how the lacy thongs tried on ended up :LOL:

Nah, clothing is normal to me. I don't even think about it.
OK and yes, I suppose it is to most people.
It's the wearing of unusual, naughty stuff that excites me and led me to ask the question.

Let's say a hundred plus years ago, when women started dressing more like men. I would imagine that many of them liked the sensation and felt naughty when they started wearing pants in public. Or maybe it wasn't much different from wearing all those bloomers and stuff under their dresses.
Or how about the first time a woman wears a thong?

Back