• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Cheaper alternatives

PeterTurbo

Tourist
BANNED USER
Do you just NEED an animal shaped toy in your life, but all the name brand ones just happen to be too expesive?
Well i've got just the solution for you :D
There are sellers on aliexpress, that offer a variety of animal-shaped toys, some even with inflatable knots or cum-tubes, and they wont break the bank.
I typed "dog knot dildo" into the search, and found a bunch of em. Even ordered an "xs" sized doggy one (even tho i dont do butt stuff myself) just for funsies, and its pretty good quality. Definitely worth the €9 (incl. Shipping) i spent on it :D
Go check em out!

Yea, I wouldn't recommend that. Not only are you supporting made-in-china stuff (and don't know the ethical conditions in which it was produced), but you also get a cheap thing, probably of tin-cured silicone (cheapest and unsafe), or even thermoplastics which are terrible. There's some chanced that it doesn't actually feel that good, or gets damaged easily. And also, don't forget that buying china-imported cheap stuff means that you're not supporting a local shop of passionate pp-sculptors, like there's many. Sinnovator, Bad Dragon, Weredog, Neotori, Paladin Pleasure Sculptors...

IDK, it comes down to preferences I guess, but I would prefer buying a local-made, bodysafe, durable toy rather than a cheap aliexpress one.

Do you just NEED an animal shaped toy in your life, but all the name brand ones just happen to be too expesive?
Well i've got just the solution for you :D
There are sellers on aliexpress, that offer a variety of animal-shaped toys, some even with inflatable knots or cum-tubes, and they wont break the bank.
I typed "dog knot dildo" into the search, and found a bunch of em. Even ordered an "xs" sized doggy one (even tho i dont do butt stuff myself) just for funsies, and its pretty good quality. Definitely worth the €9 (incl. Shipping) i spent on it :D
Go check em out!
I'll check it out

I wouldn’t be too sure of the quality of something so cheap, but I am curious to order one now.

In my experience the cheapest toys that are of good quality that I’ve seen are on Fetish Zone

Back