Cats

I find any sexual interaction with cats as cruel and mean. Even if you asking cat to give you oral.

Cats are for cuddles and hugs and purrs. Not sex.
I don't think my own cat sees her interaction with me as sex. Like any other part of me, she likes to lick me. I don't think cats naturally engage in oral sex, she just wants to lick me. I enjoy it, but I think she is just being a cat and doing what she does. I would never make her do it, nor have I, she just likes to lick.

doesn't getting licked by a cat on your private parts hurt? the tongues of my cats are like sandpaper, I wouldn't want them anywhere near my dangly bits and I know my wife doesn't especially enjoy it, when one of them gets near her nipples (one sometimes does when she's cuddles while sleeping in our bed)

doesn't getting licked by a cat on your private parts hurt? the tongues of my cats are like sandpaper, I wouldn't want them anywhere near my dangly bits and I know my wife doesn't especially enjoy it, when one of them gets near her nipples (one sometimes does when she's cuddles while sleeping in our bed)
Scribble's tongue isn't so bad. thought it would be quite rough but it isn't really.

When I had a cat, it was pretty clear that she wanted me to fuck her. She was super-interested whenever I had sex, and was always putting her, uh, pussy in my face. Of course, there was no way. But I should have at least tried to pleasure her with my finger or something.

Last edited:
I've had a cat lick my genitals it doesn't hurt it feels good I've found licking nipples or eye lids is painful tho

Well cat can lick u and maybe u can lick some part of the cat.
I had a cat that was loving my cum every time that i was fapping she came closer lick the precum and wait patiently that i cum for clean i all.
Once she saw me a bit late, so she run for be in position but to late and i painted her face XD she was looking silly (of course i helped to clean the fur after)
And some cat lick your lips and u can lick back and make kiss.
But its globally all that u can do with cat.

Back