• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Casual Lewd Petting?

Do you touch your animal lewdly when just petting?

• Always

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • Never

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm curious: those who have sex with their animals, do you also touch them lewdly when you pet them? I can imagine like, petting your female dog, and just stroking over her hindquarters, rubbing her spade a little... seems hot ♥ Just being free to touch her there, feel up her warm pussy. I'd love to hear about it!

Yes, not always, but sometimes it is a lot of fun to transition from belly rub time to spade rub time. 😀 I mean, it just seems like a natural transition sometimes! And, I haven’t heard any complaints from her thus far. 🤷‍♂️

I actually haven't had any sexual relations with an animal (yet), but I think I'd touch my pet lewdly while petting too. I won't take part in the poll though to not falsify the outcome but I hope my thoughts are still appreciated

Occasionally I will..not all the time but sometimes his big sheath with just be so tempting so I'll playfully paw at it, have it swing from side to side..he isn't much of getting his balls touched but will paw at relentlessly if I start petting his sheath then stop.

I do it from time to time when I get the chance and feel like it I’ll pet them in their sweet spot while making eye contact

I'm curious: those who have sex with their animals, do you also touch them lewdly when you pet them? I can imagine like, petting your female dog, and just stroking over her hindquarters, rubbing her spade a little... seems hot ♥ Just being free to touch her there, feel up her warm pussy. I'd love to hear about it!
Unfortunately ive never had the opportunity to have any sexual incounters with an animal, but I would likely try some lewd petting every now and then

Sometimes i absolutely do. It depends really, sometimes I'll just out his head, back, tail, ears and other times he is standing over me with his sheath and balls in plain view and I can't resist rubbing between his legs or cupping a feel. Whether it's casual or lewd pets he always demands more by pawing at me if I dare stop for any reason.

Don't have any experiences yet, but I can already say it will probably be a sometimes for me

Edit: or a dog. I don't have me a girl yet, but I want one. Waiting to get to a better living space for a GSD

Back