Canine Penis Size Comparison

I've had 14 different breeds inside me and knot size goes to a Labrador they can get massive and staffies have a good size depends on the dog Dane are just monsters lol then the other breeds of large dog we dont see would probably break yours insides 😂
I have also had the opportunity to be with some labradors it is as you say some of them can be brutally large and others quite small.

Got a quick look at my friend's cane corso's package this weekend, not sure how big he is but he's BIG
Yes they are big I have two Cane Corso boys myself
ninja-4-jpg.481985

wtf, 9.75 inch red cock, that's monstrous, if true, your German Shepherd dog has a cock bigger than the common standard of human cocks in the world, which is no larger than 5.50 inches (but in humans there may be exceptions , few... But there are, but the usual is 5 inches, scientifically proven. 5 inches is the size of two restaurant chopsticks.
But almost 10 inches is sadistic, probably if your dog impales you, you have a lot of stitches and your ass is bleeding, your guts are coming out, 9 inches is torture for an ass.

With that size I don't want to imagine what the circumference of the basketball it has will be like, surely your sphincters for handling shit are already destroyed, you shit in the hole, and if it's through the vagina, surely your dog ripped you off. intestines and you urinate on yourself without being able to hold on.

View attachment 495566
Looks yummy :love:

Interesting comparison. And a scary one too.
However, I think only men take out the ruler and start comparing sizes. It's not really a woman thing.
It's either good, large but good or too large and painful...

Your Inches May Vary,,,

Back