Cancer...4 Months Left

K9k77

Zooville Settler
About a month ago, my friend woke up feeling sick. Vomiting, no energy, and not eating. I took him to the vet and they told me to rush him to the emergency vet right then. He ended up having a tumor on his spleen. They removed both and sent it for a biopsy. They said the cancer is in his blood and will move to another organ. They said he has about 4 months left. Since the surgery, he is like a puppy again. Tons of energy and playing. I'm spoiling him until he passes. He's been my savior. I rescued him at 2 months and he's only 8 years old now. I hope he will live longer and beat it somehow.

I feel for you, cancer is a bitch. Hopefully you can make the last amount of time he has left on earth the best time of his life. Definitely keep spoiling him to no end. I'm truly sorry for the upsetting and sad news. My heart goes out to you, K9k77.

About a month ago, my friend woke up feeling sick. Vomiting, no energy, and not eating. I took him to the vet and they told me to rush him to the emergency vet right then. He ended up having a tumor on his spleen. They removed both and sent it for a biopsy. They said the cancer is in his blood and will move to another organ. They said he has about 4 months left. Since the surgery, he is like a puppy again. Tons of energy and playing. I'm spoiling him until he passes. He's been my savior. I rescued him at 2 months and he's only 8 years old now. I hope he will live longer and beat it somehow.

I am so sorry to hear this. You took him from a bad place to one where he was loved and gave him 8 good years. Thank you for doing that. I hope knowing that can bring you some consolation - 8 years of love and happiness is infinitly better than none.

These things are out of your control but you have transformed he’s life for the better and for that you shouldn’t feel bad x

sad, but sounds like your doing the right thing. I had several animals pass in my lifetime. Always tears.

im so sorry :( find comfort in the fact that hes having the best life he can in his limited time here with you, and that he will be free of pain and discomfort when he leaves. youre doing all that you can for him, and he knows you love him. damn this got me in my feels (my close human relative died of stage 4 cancer recently, so it kind of hits home) i wish you both well!

I am deeply sorry. I wish I had the words to make it easier. We'll keep good thoughts for you and your friend.

Back