• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Can You get sick from kissing your canine friend?

S

SovetskiyKozel

I alway's worried about this.
I have a female Dog, She's totally not Sexual.
But She loves to get affectionate and I love kissing her.
I will come home from work and sit in my recliner and she wants to climb up on me and Deep kiss me on the mouth.
It's a bit of a turn on. That sexy wet nose next to mine, Sharing our breath while she searches the inside of my toothless mouth.
My Room mate say's that you can get parasites in your gastro-intestinal system from doing that.
And Yes I am out to both of my Room-mates and there accepting of my Zoo Sexuality. They Don't care to deeply discuss it, but they Do not badger me about it. even when Im kissing the dog right in front of them.

ask here a professional:

Yes you can get parasites but it's unlikely. Dog parasites survive much better in dogs and your dog should be getting regular tests at the vet for parasites anyway. Everyone's immune system is different but tends to weaken with age. If your mouth is toothless I assume you might have to consider that. There's risk of abrasion by licking causing entrances for bacteria or wearing away your gums. I've had sores and infections and swelling that all went away on their own. There's some few diseases that can pass freely between people and dogs. Still I deep throat my dog's tongue and I'm still alive. People don't normally report health issues with dog kissing. For more info, there's a guide on this:

Yes you can get parasites but it's unlikely. Dog parasites survive much better in dogs and your dog should be getting regular tests at the vet for parasites anyway. Everyone's immune system is different but tends to weaken with age. If your mouth is toothless I assume you might have to consider that. There's risk of abrasion by licking causing entrances for bacteria or wearing away your gums. I've had sores and infections and swelling that all went away on their own. There's some few diseases that can pass freely between people and dogs. Still I deep throat my dog's tongue and I'm still alive. People don't normally report health issues with dog kissing. For more info, there's a guide on this:

Im not toothless because of bad teeth or infections, I had them all removed on purpose. No breaks in the skin or open sores, just perfectly smooth soft gums.

Back