• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Can vets see that you have intercourse with your dog?

jsbdnsjwn

Tourist
I was wondering if vets can notice, you having intercourse with your dog from checks, since the act is still illegal in some states. Would be awesome if you could let me know :)

Depends on what you are doing and the gender of the dog.
Oral and jerking a dog off does not leave any evidence for example. Female dogs are a bit more tricky.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. What should I look out for when having intercourse with a female dog?
not go for a check-up minutes after you had sex... there's nothing tricky. there are some rare cases with some discharge a day or two after (discolored and not really cum-like), so if you want to be safe either don't have sex a day or two before the appointment or just wear a condom...

no, a vet won't glimpse at her cookie and immediately go "YOU ARE FUCKING HER!!!1!1!1!"....

Since this is a constant theme here because people just can't seem to seperate fact from fantasy, let me reiterate......this is illegal in ALL states. EVERY one of them. Whether it is specifically codified or it's not makes ZERO difference. Where it's codified directly, they prosecute you inder those laws, where it isn't, they prosecute you under animal abuse laws.

Whichever the case may be, you get arrested, sometimes jailed, and often your animal gets put down, as in DEAD. What's true is that you have areas where it is more, or sometimes less zealously persued. What's 100% true across the board is that if police, ANYWHERE find evidence of you banging your animals, they WILL arrest and prosecute you.

Don't be fool enough to believe that a lack of very specific Bestiality laws makes fucking animals LEGAL. It's NOT, anywhere, regardless of specific statute or lack thereof.

I was wondering if vets can notice, you having intercourse with your dog from checks, since the act is still illegal in some states. Would be awesome if you could let me know :)
If you don’t fuck your bitch when the vet can see you I see no problem 😁

Don't be fool enough to believe that a lack of very specific Bestiality laws makes fucking animals LEGAL. It's NOT, anywhere, regardless of specific statute or lack thereof.
the amount of ppl who seem to think they won't just get slapped with an unspecific "animal abuse" law is not-that-surprisingly high...

Back