Can I hear your story?

Hello, I’m new to all this. I’ve been seeing videos and hearing and seeing stories of other zoos for a while but I’m nervous myself because I’m not sure what to actually expect. I’m someone who overthinks things a lot. I’ve had a dog who would try mounting but I would get nervous and the opportunity was never there when family is around. How was your first time? I’m female if that helps?

I'm a guy but perhaps some stuff may be of use.

Regarding sex. I did a little bit of planning to make sure I was gonna be comfortable. I started by getting a rough idea of the size of his knot and practiced a little with toys until I was comfortable with that. If you aren't ready as a guy it can hurt quite a bit!

When it came time to do the deed I had already prepared a bit (clean, lube) and got into a good position for him. Luckily for me he got the idea pretty quick and mounted me. He was quite fast and rough, but I enjoyed it, knot slid in part way while he was fucking me which hurt a little at first but took me to cloud 9.

It was one of the most powerful emotional and sexual things I have experienced. For over 15 years I tried to deny being a zoo, but even when I was busy shouting from the rooftops about how I most definitely wasn't a zoo there wasn't a nanosecond that went past where I had any regrets or would have changed a thing about my experiences.

Obviously you are a different person and this won't necessarily be how it works for you. From the time I started thinking about doing it, till after the first time was over and the next, my mind never had a single regret and my attractions never wavered, emotions only grew. I think before the first time I knew in my heart that this was something I really wanted. I was very committed to the idea by the time I came around to doing it.

If you are unsure on those kinds of grounds I feel like it is good to get to a place where you are fairly certain what you want.

Hope this helps <3

Regarding sex. I did a little bit of planning to make sure I was gonna be comfortable. I started by getting a rough idea of the size of his knot and practiced a little with toys until I was comfortable with that. If you aren't ready as a guy it can hurt quite a bit!

When it came time to do the deed I had already prepared a bit (clean, lube) and got into a good position for him. Luckily for me he got the idea pretty quick and mounted me. He was quite fast and rough, but I enjoyed it, knot slid in part way while he was fucking me which hurt a little at first but took me to cloud 9.

It was one of the most powerful emotional and sexual things I have experienced. For over 15 years I tried to deny being a zoo, but even when I was busy shouting from the rooftops about how I most definitely wasn't a zoo there wasn't a nanosecond that went past where I had any regrets or would have changed a thing about my experiences.

Obviously you are a different person and this won't necessarily be how it works for you. From the time I started thinking about doing it, till after the first time was over and the next, my mind never had a single regret and my attractions never wavered, emotions only grew. I think before the first time I knew in my heart that this was something I really wanted. I was very committed to the idea by the time I came around to doing it.

If you are unsure on those kinds of grounds I feel like it is good to get to a place where you are fairly certain what you want.

Hope this helps <3
Ah yes, thank you very much! <3

E

Hope this helps <3
Everything that @adhdphilosopher said.☝🏻

I'm also a male but hope this helps,

I'm more into females but I've had my fair share of male/male experiences. And once that knot is in you and he's got you tied and filling you up with seed there's nothing in the world like it. More often than not I've cummed right there after being knotted.

Like the guy above said, make sure you've got the right scenario. You have your own space and you have enough time. You do NOT want to be interrupted during knotting, I'm not sure about women but as a man the once or twice my dog had pulled out before his knot went down was almost balck-out level pain. Also when he eventually pulls out don't get up too fast, chances are you'll need a few seconds for your body to close up after being stretched open by his knot. Getting up right after will result in all his beautiful seed pouring right out of you and onto the blankts or carpet or whatever.

But other than that, just let nature take it's course and don't forget to give him some well-deserved cuddles afterwards🙂

Enjoy

E

Everything that @adhdphilosopher said.☝🏻

I'm also a male but hope this helps,

I'm more into females but I've had my fair share of male/male experiences. And once that knot is in you and he's got you tied and filling you up with seed there's nothing in the world like it. More often than not I've cummed right there after being knotted.

Like the guy above said, make sure you've got the right scenario. You have your own space and you have enough time. You do NOT want to be interrupted during knotting, I'm not sure about women but as a man the once or twice my dog had pulled out before his knot went down was almost balck-out level pain. Also when he eventually pulls out don't get up too fast, chances are you'll need a few seconds for your body to close up after being stretched open by his knot. Getting up right after will result in all his beautiful seed pouring right out of you and onto the blankts or carpet or whatever.

But other than that, just let nature take it's course and don't forget to give him some well-deserved cuddles afterwards🙂

Enjoy
I don’t know how to send reactions but thank you for sharing! I’m keeping note

Mine was interesting. Was in the moment. Let her lick me pretty much. Nothing crazy nothing forced. And snuggles. Love snuggles

Back