Can dogs tell when you orgasm?

Well... since you asked:

I knew of a GSD gal that would let you screw her in pretty much any position, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, on her side, etc. She loved sex, but the only thing she didn't like was a male ejaculating inside of her. As soon as you were about to finish she'd squirm away. So obviously she knew when a male was about to orgasm, and she knew she didn't like that feeling inside of her. But her case was a pretty unique one.

My Newfie girl doesn't care if I ejaculate inside of her. The only time my two girls do care is when I'm masturbating. Because once I'm finished it becomes a race between my two girls to lap up as much as possible. Both of my girls can pick up on when I'm fapping pretty easily. But my mutt girl is usually a little better and more attentive.
Maybe she didn’t like that the dick gets harder and a little bigger just before cumming? That’s how I can tell when my fiancé is about to cum myself.

of course they can tell when you peak - breeds like GSD are watching for you all the time for your reactions and if you go UMMFFFYAAH then its an opportunity for them also

You never observed human hormones being absorbed by a dog, so no it wasn't.

Those are all reasons that dogs specifically will lick one another, not just wolves.
Okay...if youre looking for an argument, find it elswhere. Did you NOT notice the "might" s in my statement, or are you getting someone to read them to you?
And regardless, Dogs are not wolves. Do a little reading( oops, there's that word again) into how things are domesticated, and the changes that come with domestication.

Last edited:
Okay...if youre looking for an argument, find it elswhere. Did you NOT notice the "might" s in my statement, or are you getting someone to read them to you?
As long as we're on the same page that this is baseless speculation you pulled out of your ass, I'm good.

And regardless, Dogs are not wolves. Do a little reading( oops, there's that word again) into how things are domesticated, and the changes that come with domestication.
Don't think I need to since it's not relevant at all. Dogs lick each other for the reasons I stated. If you're making a separate and completely unrelated point that dogs are not wolves, then I totally agree with you.

As long as we're on the same page that this is baseless speculation you pulled out of your ass, I'm good.

Don't think I need to since it's not relevant at all. Dogs lick each other for the reasons I stated. If you're making a separate and completely unrelated point that dogs are not wolves, then I totally agree with you.

Righhhhhht...why read a book? The net will spoon feed You. Baseless, No...Speculation, yes. Got a Stackin' Swivel?

So funny how hardly anyone actually read to the end of your post, according to their replies. Nearly no one is acknowledging her air-humping. Which proves one of 2 things:
A: She's been sexual with a human before and is associating the physiological signs aforementioned in all the comments with you masturbating. Or

B: This is an example of the widely-known reality that nonhuman beings, and some human beings such as myself, are naturally sensitive to other people's energies and that we are not merely 3-dimensional beings in a 3-dimensional existence, and neither is any other life form.

Righhhhhht...why read a book? The net will spoon feed You.
It sure will. Now if you feel there is something wrong with the information I provided, I suggest you find a source of your own to back you up on that.

Baseless, No...Speculation, yes.
And that's why I asked you for a citation. Give me anything, anything at all, that supports your speculation. Otherwise it is baseless.

There are so many ways that girls know you are about to cum. Your rythem changes. your dick becomes the hardest rock-hard it possibly can. The forcefulness of the thrusting changes. Even if ever so slightly, there are many different things that change when reaching orgasm.

I had something new happen with my intact GSD bitch last night and I thought this would be the best place to ask about it. I've never had a sexual relationship with this girl, because she's my husband's dog, and not cool with anything remotely zoo, so I respect his boundary. However, I've had a sexual relationship with a bitch in the past, and this didn't happen.
She walked in while I was getting off, and I was already close so didn't bother stopping, assuming she'd just walk away as usual. However, when I started to orgasm, she got closer to me than usual and began to thrust at the air. She has never done this, even when overstimulated and excited in other contexts.
Like, did she know? I'm so confused and I think I might shut the door next time. 😂
yes the smell of the scent in the air so thay can tell what your doing even before u orgasm some dogs are attracted to scent it's all part of the flairing response it's how thay tell if each others ready to mate like mine will just come in randomly just after i orgasm sniffing the air

Back