Cali girl in heat

For some time now I have been searching for available people in this life style in the bay area (California) it's so frustrating for me .. I have so many desires and experiences I want to have involving k9s and horses and no one to share this with . and sadly I don't have any males of my own.. if you're available in the area pleassssee contact me . Everyone I talk to ends up being in other states .. someone just told me of this site today . So trying to stay optimistic.. im just so tired of never being fully satisfied.. anyone out there that can help me out?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210318-131210_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210318-131210_Gallery.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 287
I hope you find someone who can help you fulfill your sexual fantasies, you deserve to experience them.. would love to see you do them x

This site is full of people looking for owners who are willing to share. Good luck, but it may not be easy to find what you're looking for.

Welcome to the board. Give the California group a look...I'm sure there's a few owners there who would love to assist.

For some time now I have been searching for available people in this life style in the bay area (California) it's so frustrating for me .. I have so many desires and experiences I want to have involving k9s and horses and no one to share this with . and sadly I don't have any males of my own.. if you're available in the area pleassssee contact me . Everyone I talk to ends up being in other states .. someone just told me of this site today . So trying to stay optimistic.. im just so tired of never being fully satisfied.. anyone out there that can help me out?
Welcome to Zooville!

Welcome aboard, miss...I have to say....be patient. It can happen, but youre going to have to spend the time and do the work.

Hello and welcome to the community, its nice to meet you. you can also try looking in the personals section for someone in you area .

Hey! I am also in the bay area and would love to chat more with you! Also into dogs and horses, have had some wonderful experiences and other desires I'd love to fulfil <3

Definitely Hot in Cali at the Moment. Especially hot up above the bay. Nice heinie, but its a dangerous time to cross the Ridge

hello and welcome. wish I am Close. I'd definitely help such a hottie

Welcome! I'm also from the bay, enjoy your stay hereee.

Back