Buying Stallion Ejaculate?

tedmiq

Tourist
Many stud services sell the stuff- but not necessarily in volumes that are convenient or economical for the Zoo user (Not trying to get racehorse winner seed here, just volume.) Has anyone made these deals online or with local caretakers?

Its kind of stupid - since it will require complete cold chain to get to you like food products. If you buy one shipped with random postal you will get ruined product.

Well, I figure that's why a pickup from a local farm probably made the most sense - frozen works too. It's not like it's for use on mares. :p

You know i have thought about this too. I'd love to be able to buy a load of horse semen, and ive wondered if I could do that somewhat directly.

Seems like Some Gold Stud Services might have insight on. Where is the black market for animal jizz? :p

Frozen ejaculate would not work. Different parts would thaw at different temperatures causing separation. Sperm is separated from the mass of the ejaculate and mixed with a special solution before freezing.

As far as buying ejaculate fresh, it's been done for food purposes in New Zealand. BUT, keeping a stallion costs the same whether he's a multi-million dollar racehorse or a grade pasture ornament. At a couple of hundred ml per collection it's going to be expensive and rare. The bar that started the fad actually puts too little to taste in the drinks. It's the squick factor that they sell.

That might become very expensive, very fast. I've bought some semen for a mare of mine, 600€ a pop. Offcourse it's freshly tapped, put into 2 viles, and immediatly put in cold storage. It's not even a prized stallion, otherwise the price goes up exponentially. You get the warranty that you can get more if the pregnancy doesn't stick, but you can't go back every fortnight for a new batch :)

That might become very expensive, very fast. I've bought some semen for a mare of mine, 600€ a pop. Offcourse it's freshly tapped, put into 2 viles, and immediatly put in cold storage. It's not even a prized stallion, otherwise the price goes up exponentially. You get the warranty that you can get more if the pregnancy doesn't stick, but you can't go back every fortnight for a new batch :)
If he had "fuck you" money at the level of somebody like Woz or Gates he could... But then, with that kind of fuck you money, he could buy and support the tap, not just spoonfuls from it :)

Otherwise, yeah - There's not much point ordering semen for use in "zooish" doings - you won't get it. You'll get concentrated, separated sperm in (basically) egg whites and some minor chemistry. A dose large enough to impregnate a mare. 3-5mL, usually. Depends on the shipper. And yeah - prices can start at $1000 and can quickly get into seven-figure territory if you start looking at fancy/popular/famous studs.

If I had that kind of "fuck you" money I'd get a stallion breeding station built where I could easily take a shower with fresh stallion jizz every day. Afterwards go to the mares in heat with that fresh stallion smell on me so they go crazy, and service them ... every ... single ... day! ;)

Back