• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Buy or Sale Cum

I believe the best you can do are frozen samples for artifical insemination but usually those are pure bred and quite pricey.

Wow. You would think that these members wouldn't hesitate to throw a cum filled condom into the freezer, ship it over night with a couple ice packs and make some money.

Wow. You would think that these members wouldn't hesitate to throw a cum filled condom into the freezer, ship it over night with a couple ice packs and make some money.

Im not sure i would use a condom as the vessel due to the changes it would produce in the sample but i guess yes what you propose would be possible.

First, even in an ideal environment (like inside me) this is some *very* perishable stuff. It will sour quickly if not frozen and break down if elaborate and expensive procedures aren't followed when freezing it.

Second, IT"S BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL. You can get in world of shit sending it across the wrong borders or failing to correctly label it or identify both source and destination.

Third, how much do you think people will pay? Enough to out yourself to stranger?

Back