breastfeeding while active..

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion, but some of it is, or at least should be, common sense.

Unless your dog is exhibiting symptoms of a sickness (especially if it's a parasite) or your wife has a sickness, breastfeeding should be fine, unless she gets cum on her tits and breastfeeds the baby afterwards. Be sure your dog gets his wellness checks and doesn't get sick. And I'm sure you already know this, but make sure her breasts are clean before your infant is breastfed.

There shouldn't be anything wrong with it. As long as the dog is healthy and doesn't get anything nasty into her blood. I like to pump while mounted personall, and if done right and cleanly, she can feed the baby any milk from it via bottle.

hi all,
as you all know from my previous post, my wife gave birth , both baby and mama are healthy,
there is concern my wife wanted me to ask from you guys is . Is it fine to breastfeed while being active with dog?
does anyone had this kind of situation before.

I’d say not during the act? As that’s illegal and bringing children into sexual acts is never a good thing.

but alongside dog fun yes, just make sure your wife is all healed down below (they recommend 6 weeks post partum to prevent infection, as your uterusis still the size of a dinner plate, and thehole from where the placenta has ripped away)

i didn’t have another dog untilI was about 3 months PP with my first son, and even that was ouchy, just by how rough the dog I was with could be.

But there’s no reason why she can’t be an awesome mum, and an awesome bitch for a dog :)

I’d say not during the act? As that’s illegal and bringing children into sexual acts is never a good thing.

but alongside dog fun yes, just make sure your wife is all healed down below (they recommend 6 weeks post partum to prevent infection, as your uterusis still the size of a dinner plate, and thehole from where the placenta has ripped away)

i didn’t have another dog untilI was about 3 months PP with my first son, and even that was ouchy, just by how rough the dog I was with could be.

But there’s no reason why she can’t be an awesome mum, and an awesome bitch for a dog :)
I just realised the OP was a year ago, hope all has gone well since though

Back