Bored at work

Oh, sorry…. I thought you were BOARED at work!! Thought maybe you worked in the pork industry and had some free time. My mistake.😉

I too am board at work, night shift is usually the only chance i have to get work done uninterrupted but i seem to be waiting o every other ass hole to get their shit together.

Im 6 coffees deep and am loosing patience fast

I too am board at work, night shift is usually the only chance i have to get work done uninterrupted but i seem to be waiting o every other ass hole to get their shit together.

Im 6 coffees deep and am loosing patience fast
Glad I've finally got out of late night closing shifts. Finally have some 9-5s

Oh how I wish I could be bored at work. So insanely busy. People won't fucking go away.

For the last few days, I ended up on CNC Router where I sit or stand up with my phone and looks like 14 or so days will be like this doing the same thing.

1 min of play with the buttons to change the piece of MDF wood with my coworker.

4 min watch the machine do its job with finger on feed hold button in case something weird happens.

I am getting bored to death. My Syrian coworker has interesting mid-east stories isn't quite talkative (besides what is someone supposed to talk non stop in 8H15M work with 1H15M breaks) all that much nor I have much interesting about myself and I am unsure how to spend my time.

Last edited:
Oh how I wish I could be bored at work. So insanely busy. People won't fucking go away.
I don't know exactly how similar our problems are but do you have any mental survival tips for me?

In the place I work in, there are multiple departments. I like working in the montage division where in one of the first steps I enjoy doing basic preparation of the steel door leaf by putting wood then cutting and screwing metal "caps" and stuff but there is need jack of all trades/unqualified role needed for all departments which I end up having.

Thus I can't really do the job I like and I end up dealing with stupid constant carry this put wood in cnc router (which is most boring watch it happen) stuff and the orders by lot of people keep coming all the time randomly.

I told this to montage masters but idk how to mentally cope with the reality.

I don't know exactly how similar our problems are but do you have any mental survival tips for me?

In the place I work in, there are multiple departments. I like working in the montage division where in one of the first steps I enjoy doing basic preparation of the steel door leaf by putting wood then cutting and screwing metal "caps" and stuff but there is need jack of all trades/unqualified role needed for all departments which I end up having.

Thus I can't really do the job I like and I end up dealing with stupid constant carry this put wood in cnc router (which is most boring watch it happen) stuff and the orders by lot of people keep coming all the time randomly.

I told this to montage masters but idk how to mentally cope with the reality.
Bro, it sounds like you got easy job. Use wireless headphones or something while you watch your machine.

Last edited:
Bro, if sounds like you got easy job. Use wireless headphones or something while you watch your machine.
I actually thought about some short audio book but i don't know something short.

I mainly liked lord of the flies amongst the books i have read.

Back