Bestiality actresses who actually like it

Anyone knows what happened to tick zoo and femefun? Tick is down for over a week and feme has removed the category..?? Got any tip on great sites with some new content or mixed, like how tick zoo was?
Sad tick zoo is down, I was looking daily at that great site.

Anyone knows what happened to tick zoo and femefun? Tick is down for over a week and feme has removed the category..?? Got any tip on great sites with some new content or mixed, like how tick zoo was?
Sad tick zoo is down, I was looking daily at that great site.
I only really use zootube8, katitube, and ********. Might be helpful

It appears that t***z**.info has been down for a while, but t***z***.tv is up.

It appears that t***z*** has a lot of misdirects and scammy links. I would recommend not going anywhere near it . . . .
Totally does, but you can copy the AnonFiles download link, paste in a new window, remove all the redirect crap before the actual URL, then download away for free. And they're usually pretty good quality.

Totally does, but you can copy the AnonFiles download link, paste in a new window, remove all the redirect crap before the actual URL, then download away for free. And they're usually pretty good quality.
Nahhh - to much trouble. Seems like a good resource and then they go mess it up with all sorts of sketchy ways to try and . . . . what . . . . . capture your I.P, or something else. I don't get it. Provide a good source and then disude anyone from using it ? K***tube doesn't do that, and I would much prefer to visit there, - Anyway thanks for the info, but too much hassle for me.

It appears that t***z*** has a lot of misdirects and scammy links. I would recommend not going anywhere near it . . . .
Especially since they've instituted a "you MUST shut down your VPN" policy. Anybody visiting that place is dumber than a box of rocks...

Yes godiva is amazing. She only did a few videos, right? But God she's a beauty and the way she does what she does is incredibly sexy
Any hints of where i can find vidz of her? Don’t know her… I was always a Veronica and Simone fan! But eager for more of those special girls!

When they try to fight the orgasms because cumming on dog dick makes it "real" ;)

There is a great part in the Fantazi video around 19 mins where you can really see her trying to hold back the orgasms, but eventually she stops fighting and just lays there with that 1000 knot stare and watery eyes cumming on that knot.

You just cant get that performance with pro's
Can you give me some hints on finding the Fantazi vid? Searching for ‘Fantazi’ did not help… which girl? Simone? Have seen lots of her vids but never ‘Fantazi’… Thanx in advance!!

Can you give me some hints on finding the Fantazi vid? Searching for ‘Fantazi’ did not help… which girl? Simone? Have seen lots of her vids but never ‘Fantazi’… Thanx in advance!!
Maybe this one?
Google the following, you fint it on ********

ArtOfZoo - Fantazi Good Girl - December 2019​

Because they would do anything for a good prise, for example?
Bingo!

Yes her. She seems so naturally into it.
She seemed like a truly nice person, but sadly she got careless and payed a high price for it. I don't know where she is today, but I hope she's found happiness.

I've scanned through this entire thread and, unless I'm completely blind, no one has mentioned Chessie Moore. That's just wrong. Or am I showing my age?🤔

Back