Bestiality actresses who actually like it

Knotty knotty - I knew her back when there was a livechat on ZS and she was the nicest and most genuine person ever. Also a total dog lover who couldn't resist dog sex wherever it was available.
Atomic Ginger - you can't fake leg-shaking orgasms like that and she used to be on BF a lot
Inke - Absolutely passionate she was
Kerstin - I think? She was certainly an expert but she seemed very submissive to her Micha so I don't know if she did it just for him
Maggy - from Stuttgart
Various other German women who knew Kerstin and Micha and put their vids up viz ZS
Jenny Simpson - Hideous chain mail on her pussy lips but gorgeous body and a genuine, free willed and passionate dog fucker. Really one of the best.
Shylark - Gorgeous young woman from Fyffe, Scotland who was absolutely passionate and very sweet and genuine. Her videos were low res but genuinely playful and sexy.
Rebel
Linda Lovelace (her later denials lack credibility and she was surely not that much of an actor)
Basically, 90% of the videos produced between about 2004 and 2012 were made by genuine, enthusiastic amateur women. Film makers were getting more volunteers than they could accommodate.

The quality has gone down drastically since then. These days, mixed in with the horrible stuff from Russia and the indifferent stuff from Costa Rica seem to be a few genuine enthusiasts.
Same with AOZ which has lost its way badly since the days of cupcake. Does anyone know if Stray is still involved? Their continued insistence on using horrible costumes suggests she is (I assume that was her idea of style), but the change of mood makes me wonder if she isn't.

Last edited:
When they try to fight the orgasms because cumming on dog dick makes it "real" ;)

There is a great part in the Fantazi video around 19 mins where you can really see her trying to hold back the orgasms, but eventually she stops fighting and just lays there with that 1000 knot stare and watery eyes cumming on that knot.

You just cant get that performance with pro's
You can definitely tell that she’s loving every second of it

Back