Best wearable knotted sheaths

candychameleon

Zooville Settler
Highly preferable to have an open end where the head of the penis is able to sit on the outside with the shaft covered by the sheath.
Show me whatcha got! I’m looking for a new option (that’s not too big)

Showing my Bad Dragon collection for fun. The sheaths are too big for me to use comfortably. 😬 not sure if I’ll see a difference with another style but I won’t know unless I try lol

Es ist sehr zu bevorzugen, ein offenes Ende zu haben, an dem der Kopf des Penis außen sitzen kann, wobei der Schaft von der Hülle bedeckt ist.
Zeig mir, was du hast! Ich suche nach einer neuen Option (die nicht zu groß ist)

Ich zeige zum Spaß meine Bad Dragon-Sammlung. Die Hüllen sind mir zu groß, um sie bequem zu tragen. 😬 Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich einen Unterschied zu einem anderen Stil sehen werde, aber ich werde es nicht wissen, es sei denn, ich versuche es, lol
Respekt

Highly preferable to have an open end where the head of the penis is able to sit on the outside with the shaft covered by the sheath.

Showing my Bad Dragon collection for fun. The sheaths are too big for me to use comfortably. 😬 not sure if I’ll see a difference with another style but I won’t know unless I try lol

Those are some sexy fun toys

Showing my Bad Dragon collection for fun. The sheaths are too big for me to use comfortably. 😬 not sure if I’ll see a difference with another style but I won’t know unless
How did you buy. I couldn’t get it on website

Never tried one....Im big enough as is, but do these things stay ON in actual use, or do you have to keep fiddling with them?

I didn’t even know this was a thing

I always wanted to have one of these! Do you feel anything while inside or it's just like fleshlight

Back