Best way to get a dog to make out with you?

AppleGrassi

Zooville Settler
Hey y’all, I’m still kinda new to this stuff... I know I’ve been here a while but I still haven’t gotten a partner ;-;
Id love to try making out with my neighbors dog that I watch from time to time (“fixed” so I can’t do anything super intense with her), but I was wondering how I could convince her to keep the kiss going? I’ve seen quite a few videos where they keep a kiss going for a long time, I just am curious how they manage?

Some dogs are just not into that and you can not change it. My dog likes when I drool for him a little so he has something to lick.

I simply used encouragement. My mutt mix started out as a shy kisser, but when I started to encourage this behavior, it let her know that I approve of it. But this kind of backfired as well. At least for my mutt mix, as she decided she wants to kiss everyone, and she'd often force herself on guests. So I basically had to mostly untrain this behavior. My Newfie on the other hand is a bit different, she was a bit of a shy kisser at first too, and I encouraged the behavior. She now kisses me often (ranging from 1 minute to please stop my mouth is sore), but won't kiss strangers unless they sit in front of her with their mouth agape.

Buy her dinner? :husky_wink: Some of my partners have enjoyed kissing and some looked at me like I was on crack. I think it just depends on the dog....

honestly i get down on all fours and he will lick my face while we play and when he does i will open my mouth and stick out my tongue a little. sometimes he licks my tongue and continues, sometimes he stops, i suppose it is all part of what is on his mind.

he does tend to like to lick my body as well, especially my girl parts as our play increases and it becomes more sexual

when were in bed i like to throw a blanket over him and pet him up while i get him all cuddled down and were lookin face to face...

then.. all you gotta do is boop noses (boopin noses + a lick is the quintessential dog kiss, as far as Im concerned)

usually just one boop and youll get your lick

other times ill boop him and hell go burrr. ( he still likes it. just playing hard to get)

in those cases you just boop-n-a-burr & boop-n-a-burr & boop-n-a-burr & boop and the tounge comes out.

dogs are powerless to resist the boop.

once you start to receive unsolicited boops from a bored ass, nose jabby dog, thats how you know you won. if he wake you up - sometimes you go burrrr,

if you wanna stick your tounge in his mouth thats the time. i personally avoid it on account of how much time my boy spends licking his ass hole... but what ever floats your boat! i guess kissing anybody is just sucking their asshole through a straw when you think about it...

I love kissy dogs however I may just love those dogs who rarely kiss even more. You just meet some dogs who have their own preferences on kissing....sometimes they are shy sometimes they will make out for hours, if they could and if your lips could handle it without getting raw and sore lol. However, sometimes dogs just don't choose to show love through kissing.....they only will occasionally and when they do it really means the world for me. Especially if it comes after a really special time......

the reason why I say I love this more than kissy dogs is because I find that more dogs are kissers then not.....and there was a time where I was mating with a beautiful boy....we just finished being tied together and he was laying down, tired from the experience, once I finished cleaning myself up I got on the bed and the dog got up... joined me on the bed, pressed his nose to my neck, looked at me, and gave just one kiss on my lips. He then got off the bed and took a relaxing nap....that one kiss to me was so special because he never kisses....and after our love making it was like his way of whispering "I love you" through that one kiss and it really goes that extra mile in getting me to fall head over heels in love with him hehe.

A way to help a shy dog figure out if he loves kissing....is if he sniffs your lips and gives a kiss of his own... sticking out your tongue to meet their own...and kiss back will sometimes result in them wanting to kiss even more. Really cute when they realize that some people love kissing back hehe.

Lol, with the first dog I kissed I was just sitting on the floor when he started kissing me (so... it's more correct to say that he started it).
I guess it mostly depends on the dog... :unsure:

Depends on the dog and what you last ate or drank. Drink a glass of water beforehand, they love that taste. Coke zero they dont like. And when they lick give some praise and open your mouth, dont try to put your tongue in their mouth, most dont like that. But some dogs aren't into it at all and others cant get enough.

Last edited:
LOL when I answered this myself I had already read so far down I kind of glossed over the opie's question.. (heh opie.. speech to text)

Sometimes people ask questions on this forum thst just crack me the fuck up. Usually it's something about shoving something up their ass along the lines of what? How? Or is it okay.

And I feel like these answers should be self-evident but... Apparently they're not.. even to me sometimes because I start off laughing at some simp and then by the bottom of the convo I learned something.

ANYWAYS.. THE ORIGINAL QUESTION WAS HOW CAN I MAKE OUT WITH THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG..

And in my opinion when you're trying to blend human and animal.. perhaps approach it by changing the question to 'how can I make out with the neighbors... Daughter...?'

It's a question as old as time and answer as it's not likely to fucking happen. And if it's going to it's going to require a mastery of skill in setting up the perfect situation. Just considered treating the dog like a person and you'll get a lot farther.

I went in excellent lesson from an extra long time ago when I showed up at her house to fuck and it was all dialed in by the method I know refer to as dazzle the senses

If you got a girl coming over and you want to hook up. Look where youre at (or change the setting) and take touch taste smell hearing... and that other one... Making an attempt to physically alter your surrounding to positively augment each sense in a manner appealing to romance. appeal to each one of them.. put on some good hookup music to listen to for hearing.. wear things appealing to touch with soft sheets.. something good smelling for smell.. make sure you're cleaning good to taste along with having chocolate and other shit that makes girls wet.. .. make yourself look nice and all your surroundings..

You're never going to make out with a dog in the sidewalk on the street. At least not in the manner in which I expect your requesting. Since that method crushes it with human females you might have a chance of winning an animal the same way.

Especially if you about just what it us and can be done to appeal to the interests of a dog instead if a girl...

or...

I GUESS WHAT IM SAYING IS PACK A BUNCH OF PEANUT BUTTER IN YOUR MOUTH AND WALK OVER THERE WITH A BOOMBOX PLAN MARVIN GAYE AND ITS FUCKIN GAME ON

Last edited:
Back