• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Best sites to find realistic K9 knots

petmedaddy

Tourist
I think this would be my best outlet to experiment with my desires rn. But I don't know where to start, any suggestions?

Bad Dragon and Elypseart are always highly recommended! I haven’t tried them myself (yet) as they’re a little out of my budget, but I am planning on getting a few one day to add to my collection!

Neotori is a good one, cheap and on par in quality with Bad dragon at 1/5 the cost. Id especially recommend Mundir. although neither BD nor neotori are all that realistic I imagine

Looked at some pages. Bad dragon? Exotic erotics? What do u think? Money is not a issue, just want the best stuff.
Elypseart is pretty good stuff as well, their colourations are probally some of the most realistic out there, their stuff is really expensive tho (200$ expensive) and the website is pretty archaic, but their inflatable plugs are damn cool

NaughtyFoxToys (Etsy) is known for its great customer service and Elypseart for theier inflatable knots. I love cool knot toys i got some from bad dragon but i love to try some indie toy maker where you can see great potential at all.
But i think every one shuld make his personaly decision to find his favorite toy i think it works with a lot of headspace an so.

Weredog, primal hardwere, baddragon, exotic erotics, neotori all have great reviews and toys and quality.

I also recommend EU shops:
- Love-smiths (etsy & website)
- VaaChar (etsy)
- Flurb (website, especially known for their vixen & maremaker plugs but I don’t think they offer knotted toys at the moment)

Back