Best knot toy

primal hardwere has some fabulous inflatable knot dildos
I agree with you completely, i have the fluffer inflatable+cum tube as well as the growler inflatable....still can't fully take the growler cause my eyes were bigger than my hole when I ordered him 🤣🤣

I agree with you completely, i have the fluffer inflatable+cum tube as well as the growler inflatable....still can't fully take the growler cause my eyes were bigger than my hole when I ordered him 🤣🤣
I have the same problem but with the Growler being easy and the Big Bad Wolf being... I'm sure possible, but fuck me it's hard. (pun intended)

I have the same problem but with the Growler being easy and the Big Bad Wolf being... I'm sure possible, but fuck me it's hard. (pun intended)
I've recently almost taken all of the growler but its still a challenge....the company definitely makes amazing toys though I'll give them that. I will eventually be able to take the growler like a champ and begin working on the big bad wolf 🤣

Neotori hoard on etsy has some that are a perfect fit! I have 2. One regular size for my pussy and a tiny one for my ass. They feel lovely together

Are there any that are really wide, like 7 inches plus on knot, but not damn long so it is not a bother to actually get to a knot part?

Back