• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Best country for zoo?

Nonsense there are many countries where it is legal ..google and see
Doesn't matter if there's no specific law. They'll use whatever law will stick; animal cruelty, sodomy, indecency, etc. And law matters not in the face of mob mentality when the village learns of your depravity, and they come to stone you to death.

The best country is your own home with your own animals, no matter the location. Any other situation (meetings, soliciting, sex in public, social networks, etc.) is looking for trouble in any part of the world.
and your own wife :)

I’m just curious if you wanna lead out a life with animal partners, what country would be the best to easily do so?
I know in some us states zoo is legal. Maybe countries where the land is more open and generally seclusive? Or countries that don't generally have such heavy surveillance?

If you have powerful friends, family or even hold power on this sewer of a planet, you can pretty much do whatever wherever. Noone can sue you and win. Otherwise stay away from places with snitchy people who have no lives. Cause they'll be jealous and ruin yours if you have one.

What others have said.. Just because there's no laws specifically against it, doesn't mean it's legal. If you get caught out, you better hope whatever crime they charge you with has a lenient punishment, and doesn't put you on a list for the rest of your life.

Although maybe with all this lgbtqrst woke agenda, we might see the subject getting more attention.

If You rich and wealthy, You can buy small private island in Pacific Ocean and "create" independent zoo tropical paradise with dogs, horses, boars etc where You can decide about rules, conditions and new local constitution haha ?

I’m just curious if you wanna lead out a life with animal partners, what country would be the best to easily do so?
I don't think you should take this decision to move out only to pursue your attraction for a type of animal imagine you regret something.. Best is stay where you are and find solutions with the right partner. But to answer your questions there are many maps who shows where it is" legal " or" not condemned". There are countries in each continents

I know in some us states zoo is legal. Maybe countries where the land is more open and generally seclusive? Or countries that don't generally have such heavy surveillance?
This is no longer the case. West Virginia is now the only US state with no specific laws on the books against it, but they still absolutely will charge you with a crime if caught there. There is nowhere in the US where it's safe to be open about this lifestyle.

Back