Best breed for first time dog owner!

Hello all,
As I’m slowly building up the funds I’m doing research into which kind of breed of dog I should get. I’ve never owned a dog before - it would be an indoor dog - and while my daddy can help me with some of it, I’d like to get a dog that would be a best fit for me and my found family.

I love larger and fluffier dogs - the larger and fluffier the better - but not only because of appearances, but because I have been told I have a big dick. 7” long and around 5-5.5 inch circumference. As I want to get a bitch as my first dog, I don’t wanna get a dog that’s too small that I won’t be able to fuck. I’ve seen videos about “best breeds for first time owners, but naturally they aren’t gonna take this into consideration. I’ve been told some of the best are Golden Retrievers and Labradors, but I’d want advice from those with experience. I’ve also never been with a bitch before so I have no frame of reference.

Thanks for your time!

You'll want a giant breed dog so you might fit. A saint bernard is a good breed for a first time owner, low energy and friendly to everyone. You should consider if a fluffy dog matches the weather of where you live.

Hello all,
As I’m slowly building up the funds I’m doing research into which kind of breed of dog I should get. I’ve never owned a dog before - it would be an indoor dog - and while my daddy can help me with some of it, I’d like to get a dog that would be a best fit for me and my found family.

I love larger and fluffier dogs - the larger and fluffier the better - but not only because of appearances, but because I have been told I have a big dick. 7” long and around 5-5.5 inch circumference. As I want to get a bitch as my first dog, I don’t wanna get a dog that’s too small that I won’t be able to fuck. I’ve seen videos about “best breeds for first time owners, but naturally they aren’t gonna take this into consideration. I’ve been told some of the best are Golden Retrievers and Labradors, but I’d want advice from those with experience. I’ve also never been with a bitch before so I have no frame of reference.

Thanks for your time!
This depends entirely on your life, how you live and your finances - being a dog owner is not free.

Back