• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Best animal penis

I would like to know what animals have the best penises in your opinion and why?

Im super curious to see you answers!
Dog cocks are the best because they are the easiest to access and enjoy out of all zoo companions. They are be big and girthy with knots that can stretch anyone into an orgasm. The constant stream of pre-cum & cum makes sex so much hotter, just imagine the feeling of warm doggy juice running down your butt.... Unlike stallions, who, admittedly, have nice huge cocks, but require you to dedicate your entire life to that relationship. As for k9 friendos, you can take them for an evening run and then have him be balls deep inside you, once you get home :3 Doggie gang for the win!

Dog cocks are the best because they are the easiest to access and enjoy out of all zoo companions. They are be big and girthy with knots that can stretch anyone into an orgasm. The constant stream of pre-cum & cum makes sex so much hotter, just imagine the feeling of warm doggy juice running down your butt.... Unlike stallions, who, admittedly, have nice huge cocks, but require you to dedicate your entire life to that relationship. As for k9 friendos, you can take them for an evening run and then have him be balls deep inside you, once you get home :3 Doggie gang for the win!
i wish you can be in my bed with a big dog🥹

Back