Beast tattoos

Back in late 1992 A bunch of zoo's solved this "logo" issue.
we designed a logo for T-Shirts that we had silk screened for the Up coming "Zoo Con 1993" held in Joplin Missouri.
I used to have some of that artwork up until 2012 when My house Burned to the ground.
The ONLY sample I still have is not Great. A single photo of the final product shirt.
the picture is an angle shot and not a flat face on photo.

bprl.jpg

Considering zeta is the 6th letter of the greek alphabet, I'm not really sure why people would assume that it meant anything other than that. I sort of like the idea of having it there.. :)

I've got an entire right sleeve dedicated to my love of wolves... only those closest to me know the real story of what's depicted and can spot a few "hidden" symbols.

I've designed many tattoos for people over the years and my advice has been the same for each person... No tattoo has meaning until you give it one! If for example, you want a tattoo of a three layer cake with paw prints all over it, rainbow frosting and a "21" candle on top, than that's just what it is... until you assign a new meaning to it such as "on my 21st birthday, I had a menage a trois-dog with me as the piviot point ala spit-roast!"

Get a tattoo because it will genuinely mean something special to you... and not because - like some people I'm aware of - you want to have a risky symbol that people may or may not identify as like personality just because we don't have a secret handshake or decoder rings!

I know quite a few people that have that but not sure if they are into it
And if you're wise, you'll *NEVER* *EVER* assume that it means anything to do with animal sex unless you've got some other reason to go along with it to give you absolutely proof that's the case.

I love going to raves and seeing paw print tattoos and wondering. Especially if they are on hips or lower back. I did see paw prints pointing down on both hips once in public. I know for sure that she was a zoo.
And how, pray-tell, do you know this for sure?

Here's a clue: Unless you've seen her fucking a dog, you only *THINK* you know.

* grins* A tattoo ? Why not tattoo a bullseye on your back with a sign "I fuck animals" ??. Basicly, with all the hate groups out to target us, there is NO "secret" symbol that doesn't quickly become well known to the haters :(

My next tatoo will have a Zeta in it.
You're not forced to have a tatoo who say only "Zeta", on your forehead, just a subtle zeta in the mass of an entire tattoo is enough,.
As for the cross if you're christian, you're not forced to wear a big fat wood cross one meter lenght.

Heres a few tat's I found, although some might not even be tat's..... Of course assuming nothing. Except for maybe the last one with the scratch marks.

Attachments

• paw.jpg
    paw.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,041
  • paw2.jpg
    paw2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 807
  • paw3.jpg
    paw3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 782
  • paw4.jpg
    paw4.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 706
  • paw5.jpg
    paw5.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 696
  • paw6.jpg
    paw6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 727
  • paw7.jpg
    paw7.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 710
  • paw8.jpg
    paw8.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 824
  • paw9.jpg
    paw9.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,131
  • paw10.jpg
    paw10.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,289
I'd like to have this picture tattooed ?

Attachments

• 85ddc05c27_24773104_o2.jpg
    85ddc05c27_24773104_o2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 240
I currently don't have any tattoos at the moment, but now I have some ideas I can work with lol ;)

Back in late 1992 A bunch of zoo's solved this "logo" issue.
we designed a logo for T-Shirts that we had silk screened for the Up coming "Zoo Con 1993" held in Joplin Missouri.
I used to have some of that artwork up until 2012 when My house Burned to the ground.
The ONLY sample I still have is not Great. A single photo of the final product shirt.
the picture is an angle shot and not a flat face on photo.

View attachment 28068
Have something close to that I found somewhere not sure where 69960637-5505-45D0-9016-CFDD5DB68C59.jpeg

Back