Beast tattoos

This thread giving me false hope and making me connect imaginary dots about people in public when I see someone with one, sometimes more than one. No doubt I fool myself everytime hoping for some fairytale real world meeting and recognition with someone else.

So if you were in the Mandurah Train line at 3ish today (5/4/24) and looked to be a tall, slim, fair skinned gal with dark purple hair, in Perth, Western Australia, work at a hospital and made awkward eye contact with some guy who’s paw tattoo on his Achilles had you staring deep in thought, and seemingly self consciously covering your own small paw tattoo on the outside of your hand when you looked up from my ankle and briefly locked eyes before both looking at your hand hiding your tattoo (I accept perhaps this was a normal readjust your body position and you were in fact not guilty as shit and I was just hoping you were guilty of knowing and exaggerated some of your actions)

But should you see this, by an extreme coincidence, reach out please! Would love to chat 🙏

Also has anyone suggested that we all in the know rotate our paws and take a leaf from the swingers and their pineapples? 🍍 😂
Would be nice to know a bit easier if someone’s childhood pet passes or if they open a door to zoophilia, although I know we’re never fortunate enough for anything cut and dry like that anyway hahaha

This thread giving me false hope and making me connect imaginary dots about people in public when I see someone with one, sometimes more than one. No doubt I fool myself everytime hoping for some fairytale real world meeting and recognition with someone else.

So if you were in the Mandurah Train line at 3ish today (5/4/24) and looked to be a tall, slim, fair skinned gal with dark purple hair, in Perth, Western Australia, work at a hospital and made awkward eye contact with some guy who’s paw tattoo on his Achilles had you staring deep in thought, and seemingly self consciously covering your own small paw tattoo on the outside of your hand when you looked up from my ankle and briefly locked eyes before both looking at your hand hiding your tattoo (I accept perhaps this was a normal readjust your body position and you were in fact not guilty as shit and I was just hoping you were guilty of knowing and exaggerated some of your actions)

But should you see this, by an extreme coincidence, reach out please! Would love to chat 🙏

Also has anyone suggested that we all in the know rotate our paws and take a leaf from the swingers and their pineapples? 🍍 😂
Would be nice to know a bit easier if someone’s childhood pet passes or if they open a door to zoophilia, although I know we’re never fortunate enough for anything cut and dry like that anyway hahaha
Brother, I mean this with all my heart - go jack off, then come back.

You are on coomer brain.

100-0005_IMG_3-1024x768.jpg
Very cute, once I actually get loved by a dog I want to get his paw print like this =)

Back