Bad dragon

I honestly kinda think that Bad Dragon products are bit overpriced, but if you are not too tight on money then they are really good. Just keep in mind that there are alternative manufacturers out there as well. What does set Bad Dragon apart is the customization options.

As for what are best for males; I can only speak from my own very limited experiences. Fenrir felt really amazing. The curve of it was perfect to hit my prostate just right. But I can't speak of how it would work for anyone else.

Ya know, you get what you pay for. I’ve definitely tried to skimp and it’s not a good experience. “Best for anal” is kind of a super broad catagory since there’s lots of different kinds of folks who like different styles and sizes. I bet if you put some more direction on here you could get people who also liked exactly that and narrow it down a bit.

You might also look into Elypse Art—they make some nice ones as well, and at the same price point.

Ya know, you get what you pay for. I’ve definitely tried to skimp and it’s not a good experience.
Oh I know what you mean all too well. You definitely don't want to order some $5 variant online and expect it to work like magic. I am not saying that those are all bad either though, but you definitely get more pleasurable experiences with more money.

“Best for anal” is kind of a super broad catagory since there’s lots of different kinds of folks who like different styles and sizes.
Also just the fact that while physiology is pretty universal, it also varies just enough for not every toy working the same for everyone. And yeah; size, material, shape and even aesthetics are all things that vary from person to person and contribute to the best for anal experience.

But I would still say that Bad Dragons are worth buying, even if they are bit pricey. Because as a general rule (which is not always true either); the more you pay, the more durable it is. So it is an investment in that sense. But if you only end up using it a few times; not worth buying.

Ya know, you get what you pay for. I’ve definitely tried to skimp and it’s not a good experience. “Best for anal” is kind of a super broad catagory since there’s lots of different kinds of folks who like different styles and sizes. I bet if you put some more direction on here you could get people who also liked exactly that and narrow it down a bit.

You might also look into Elypse Art—they make some nice ones as well, and at the same price point.
well i think i have enough toys for length so maybe something more filling thats not an inflatable i have of those and so far the chance,nox and Trex look fun

Here's my honest opinion of Bad Dragon, find someone else. They refuse to actually make toys unless it's a custom order so they can charge more unless they fucked up a custom then maybe BIG MAYBE something will be in stock. Otherwise you have a 1 hour window once a month to place an order if you're lucky. They want to charge an insane amount of money for toys you can get elsewhere and all you get are the choice of an unusably soft toy and a barely above flaccid toy (dildos) and your choice of 2 usable sizes, 3 if you're brave and a comically oversized toy that's nearly unusable.

Treating the customer like a burden isn't something that should be supported in my opinion, so fuck em.

Here's my honest opinion of Bad Dragon, find someone else. They refuse to actually make toys unless it's a custom order so they can charge more unless they fucked up a custom then maybe BIG MAYBE something will be in stock. Otherwise you have a 1 hour window once a month to place an order if you're lucky. They want to charge an insane amount of money for toys you can get elsewhere and all you get are the choice of an unusably soft toy and a barely above flaccid toy (dildos) and your choice of 2 usable sizes, 3 if you're brave and a comically oversized toy that's nearly unusable.

Treating the customer like a burden isn't something that should be supported in my opinion, so fuck em.
are their customer service this bad? there's a brazilian version of bad dragon called "red panda toys" and their customer service is actually pretty good and they are very cool. i know they are not the same brand/store, and this may sound dumb, but for some reason i thought bad dragon's customer service would be equally good since red panda is inspired by them xd

are their customer service this bad? there's a brazilian version of bad dragon called "red panda toys" and their customer service is actually pretty good and they are very cool. i know they are not the same brand/store, and this may sound dumb, but for some reason i thought bad dragon's customer service would be equally good since red panda is inspired by them xd
Bro their customer service is set up in such a way that it feels intentionally horrible to the point that you just can't even use it.

We have a Diego (canine), a Tucker (equine), a Slater(monster) and a Kona (dolphin) and my partner loves them all. She uses one of her bad dragons every few days and is always looking to size up and stretch further.

So far i loved every toy i got from bad dragon (i don't remember every name of em)
I got a rex, a chance, and i think it was called a hazel. I also have two "dragon" ones, a demon one and one of the easter egg plug like thingys.
I can't complain about any of em and i never had the need for costumer support, which is why i can't say anything about that.
Just don't get the cumtubes if you want to do anal with em.

I have a medium sized soft Rex but I would love to hear of any recommendations from ladies here as to my next purchase if anyone has any good feedback

I stick with smaller since I'm petite, but they're good. I own a small Orochi which is pretty damn amazing. egg is also a lot of fun. I have the tentacle ones too but don't play with those a lot. I've received a wrong item for Slater I ordered, and the customer service was pretty good in sending me a replacement, and they told me to keep the wrong item they shipped even though it wasn't opened.
I do recommend PPSculptors cuz theirs is really beautiful colors and fun shapes too. And they're small business. Any good quality body safe silicone toys are going to cost a pretty penny, you get what you pay for.

Are they worth the buy and what ones are the best for anal (male)
first question have you had any anal before... if knot start small work up to the bigger sizes... u have to try the dog cock ones the knot will drive you crazy poping in and out and the more you do it the bigger you will go or knot... i love a good size knot..... 9.88 round... and yes Bad Dragon are great so are others so shop around stay away from amazon... thats junk

Back