• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Bad Dragon alternatives?

EclypseArt makes excellent toys as well, highly recommend. I think there’s a couple threads on here where lots of people go into pros and cons of different brands and models—I remember reading a couple, you might look for those. ❤️

Second vote for ElypseArt. Got my first k9 inflatble from them and the realism seems so out of this world. The knots aren't technically the right "shape" because of how they inflate, but my only complaint personally was that I should have gone for a bigger size than the "Magic"

Creature Cocks is pretty good, and they sell at in person Spencer’s now! Their Hell Hound dildo has a pretty good knot on it too

I can vouch for weredog, I have a few from them myself!! Also recommend Nothosaur, similar in that they're not super realistic and more fantasy but they're great :3

American meat is by far my favorite. I’m unsure of your sex but they make amazing masturbators for men. Blows bad dragon away, quality is on a whole new level. If you’re willing to drop $125 you can customize it A WHOLE LOT too. I have 4 American meat toys. All are a 11/10

American meat is by far my favorite. I’m unsure of your sex but they make amazing masturbators for men. Blows bad dragon away, quality is on a whole new level. If you’re willing to drop $125 you can customize it A WHOLE LOT too. I have 4 American meat toys. All are a 11/10
Primalstoybox on Etsy will do the same generally under 100 and will let you design it from scratch as well as custom silicone

just ordered one

Fun Down Under is a great and affordable shop. I have their Dazza in small as a warmup toy and I'm planning on buying a medium later. I have lots of Bad-Dragon toys but their prices are so high these days.

Back