Back again!

Hey everyone! I was on here quite some time ago, but took a break for several years because of some personal reasons. I’m pretty familiar with the “lifestyle”, for lack of a better word, and was active for a good period of time, but it’s been a while since I have been able to have any pets, so I’m just happy to observe and chat at this point! I really look forward to meeting some like minded people and getting back into the swing of things. There aren’t too many other places where you can speak freely about this without being burned at the stake, so I really enjoy this site for that reason. Feel free to reach out to me just to say hello, or to chat!

Hello and welcome back. It really is nice to be amongst likeminded persons who understand what it’s like to have such a big secret. It’s so freeing to be able to just say you want to fuck animals, and everyone else is like, yeah me too. 😂

Hello and welcome back. It really is nice to be amongst likeminded persons who understand what it’s like to have such a big secret. It’s so freeing to be able to just say you want to fuck animals, and everyone else is like, yeah me too. 😂
I couldn’t have worded that last part any better myself!😂

Back