• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Back again, yay

vanillamilk

Lurker
I forgot my password as well as my e-mail (+password) for my original account (MRYP). As this happens basically all the time, I really don't wanna deal with getting that account back.
After I unsuccessfully tried logging in a few months ago, I decided to just let it be.
Today I thought about this forum here and was too curious to not register myself again.

I guess no one remembers me, so I am going to reintroduce myself.

I am a young female zoo, very passionate about dogs! I currently own two dogs, both are also young still.
I like talking about dogs a lot, I train dogs, I care for dogs, I live for dogs, I am obsessed with dogs.
I am not that kind of person to talk dirty with, I have no interest in sexual conversations with human beings, I won't talk about my sexlife unless I like you and you ask the right questions.

I forgot my password as well as my e-mail (+password) for my original account (MRYP). As this happens basically all the time, I really don't wanna deal with getting that account back.
After I unsuccessfully tried logging in a few months ago, I decided to just let it be.
Today I thought about this forum here and was too curious to not register myself again.

I guess no one remembers me, so I am going to reintroduce myself.

I am a young female zoo, very passionate about dogs! I currently own two dogs, both are also young still.
I like talking about dogs a lot, I train dogs, I care for dogs, I live for dogs, I am obsessed with dogs.
I am not that kind of person to talk dirty with, I have no interest in sexual conversations with human beings, I won't talk about my sexlife unless I like you and you ask the right questions.
Welcome back

Back