• No

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
Would you consider yourself to be zoo-exclusive, as in you only plan to/currently in a relationship with non-human animals, and don't desire a human partner at all?

To answer my own poll. So for me both "No" and "It's complicated" would work, but for simplicity's sake I went with "No." While I'm currently in an exclusive relationship with my doggy gals at the moment, if there was ever an opportunity where a zoo woman came into my life and I could absolutely trust her, I would jump on that opportunity. We'd have each other, and we'd also have our respective animal partners as well. However such a situation is about as likely as getting stuck by lightening thrice. It could happen, but it's unlikely. So for the foreseeable future it's just going to be me and my doggy gals, and I'm completely fine with that. They are the loves of my life after all. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Would you consider yourself to be zoo-exclusive, as in you only plan to/currently in a relationship with non-human animals, and don't desire a human partner at all?
No and still hoping to get struck by lightning a few more times...or finding a zoo woman! lol

As I am married to a man, the answer for me is an easy no. I think that if the stars had gone a little differently though, and I ended up single, I could have fairly easily lived a zoo exclusive lifestyle, provided I had a few good friends for human interaction. At this point in my life, I get the best of both worlds in having a loving human partner, as well as a loving doggo partner.

Back