Are you women unsure but curious about the experience of bestiality? My wife experience shows you the safe way to start.

pineapple9

Tourist
We are a middle aged couple in rural western Canada. We enjoy the pleasures of the lifestyle. When I am away working up north my wife took to finding sexual release by having the dog lick her. She would come home after work, slip out of her panties. Sit in the chair, spread her legs and let doggy lick her to orgasm. Nice way to try bestiality as an intro to the lifestyle. So ladies, give it a try. A discrete, private pleasure that takes the edge off the work week. A warm doggy tongue will do you a world of pleasure. And you will have a great sleep that night. Thoughts? Questions?

Last edited:
We are a middle aged couple in rural western Canada. We enjoy the pleasures of the lifestyle. When I am away working up north my wife took to finding sexual release by having the neighbors dog lick her. She would come home after work, slip out of her panties. Sit in the chair, spread her legs and let doggy lick her to orgasm. Nice way to try bestiality as an intro to the lifestyle. So ladies, give it a try. A discrete, private pleasure that takes the edge off the work week. A warm doggy tongue will do you a world of pleasure. And you will have a great sleep that night. Thoughts? Questions?
Not a good idea to "Borrow" someone else's dog, unless they know EXACTLY what youre planning. Otherwise, this is known as "Fencehopping". Not only is it 'trespass' in most law codes, it also endangers the dog or whatever other critter you involve. You, personally, might not mind this happening with your own critter, but most people in the World are going to call a cop. It is guaranteed not to go well with the dog, OR the trial Judge.

Not a good idea to "Borrow" someone else's dog, unless they know EXACTLY what youre planning. Otherwise, this is known as "Fencehopping". Not only is it 'trespass' in most law codes, it also endangers the dog or whatever other critter you involve. You, personally, might not mind this happening with your own critter, but most people in the World are going to call a cop. It is guaranteed not to go well with the dog, OR the trial J

It isn't a new one either....we have newbs seeking advice coming here every day....bad tips and tricks will only buy them trouble.

Back