• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are you genuinely attracted to animals?

Every single time I see an animal, I am slightly turned on. Always immediately thinking of its dick (before I know it’s gender - eg - dog just walking by). I have a romantic and sexual attraction to male animals, with a preference towards horses and especially dogs.

even tho I’m engaged to a trans woman, I feel I will 1 day love a dog romantically, and eventually sexually, and losing that dog will be like losing a life long love.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Yes. I am attracted to animals as well.
Every single partner I have ever loved or imagined having was not a human.

In a survey done years ago, deer then horses were listed as the two most beautiful animals. I must agree. While I’m primarily attracted to female humans, a beautiful doe does something for me. Of course when I see a woman walking a large breed dog, that really does it for me

And when one is attracted to the women who are into zoo?
into zoo a zoophile/zoosexual. being attracted to animals is a sexuality not a kink or fetish like being into bondage or whatever, because animals are individuals not sexual objects.

i'd call them zoosexual voyeurs, cause they like watching zoosexual acts/are aroused by them, but not when they themselves are included, and are not attracted to the animals themselves.

anyway i think they are kinda in the right place but a lot of zoos aren't attracted to humans and/or are strictly monogamous to their partner.

In a survey done years ago, deer then horses were listed as the two most beautiful animals. I must agree. While I’m primarily attracted to female humans, a beautiful doe does something for me. Of course when I see a woman walking a large breed dog, that really does it for me
Im so glad im not the only deer lover out there the fantasies ive had about doe, i live out in the country too..

Im so glad im not the only deer lover out there the fantasies ive had about doe, i live out in the country too..
Does are the only animal I find myself sexually attracted to as well. Something about a resemblance to a very slender, tall, young woman in my mind. Smooth and elegant I would say. Sexy. But at my age there's no way I could manage taming one and getting it to accept me.

Back