• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

are there individuals who were didnt explain themselves properly...

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
that it triggers a chain reaction of negativity that results in painting a negative picture about someone? i was wondering if this is in my mind where if someone makes a bad first impression (due to a poor choice of words or something) are they semi-permanently labeled as "bad" or is it harder to get on the "good" part of the society? i wanna know feedback.

Last edited:
to clarify what i mean: is a bad first impression the end of the world? kinda like if you knew someone at least that they arent the best person but later on they are actually "cool" after you know them completely.

It depends on who and what your impressions are meant for.
Like me for instants, I train in firearms safety and operation when I have time. First impression is very important to me on that behalf.
But no one is unsaveable, they just need to reroute there train of thought.
well i see what you mean that they have to sorta 'twist' their mind to understand you instead of fighting whatever the other persons standards are.

well i see what you mean that they have to sorta 'twist' their mind to understand you instead of fighting whatever the other persons standards are.
Far too many people do indeed make entire judgment calls based on first impressions.

Sometimes it's appropriate, such as dealing with a stranger who appears to be off the rail in a public setting, and other times it might not be, such as going to a bar/club and expecting to start a conversation with someone, if I'm making any sense.

Far too many people do indeed make entire judgment calls based on first impressions.

Sometimes it's appropriate, such as dealing with a stranger who appears to be off the rail in a public setting, and other times it might not be, such as going to a bar/club and expecting to start a conversation with someone, if I'm making any sense.
Yes i see what mean. A socially weird person in a walkway has more impression since obviously your not gonna interact with them due to safety reasons while being in a public area like a club you get a chance to know them better due to maybe they are nervous.

Unless you're capricious.

Some folks can make a bad first impression and I'm like, "We all have bad days I don't know what this person is going through, I should give them the benefit of the doubt." Which is the reason I always leave a tip even if the service isn't all that great, some days you're just in the weeds and it doesn't matter how hard you try you just can't seem to pull yourself out of em.

The coin could land on the other side and I could be ready to hypothetically burn their house down. That could change in a few minutes, a few hours, or a few days. It takes a lot of energy to maintain that level so it doesn't last lol.

Disclaimer. Results may vary and may not reflect the typical experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. See packaging for details and your Dr. for a recommendation.

Unless you're capricious.

Some folks can make a bad first impression and I'm like, "We all have bad days I don't know what this person is going through, I should give them the benefit of the doubt." Which is the reason I always leave a tip even if the service isn't all that great, some days you're just in the weeds and it doesn't matter how hard you try you just can't seem to pull yourself out of em.

The coin could land on the other side and I could be ready to hypothetically burn their house down. That could change in a few minutes, a few hours, or a few days. It takes a lot of energy to maintain that level so it doesn't last lol.

Disclaimer. Results may vary and may not reflect the typical experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. See packaging for details and your Dr. for a recommendation.
I had those days where it felt like a weight is on me. While also had that shock/drain feel that felt like im nailed to the ground.

Back