Are there gay people here in the zoo community?

Gay for humans, bi for dogs and straight for all other animals. I don’t like things going up my ass (prefer to be the pitcher) but I make an exception for male dogs coz the knot is good fun

Present. I am a male married to a man, but definitely bi for animals, probably even leaning toward the females more. Strange, huh?

I'm gay for humans but have never really felt part of the human gay culture, certainly never felt like I fit in or was welcome. I'm bi for animals though, hoping to meet more like-minded guys on here and maybe feel like I actually belong to a community.

I have to ask this to clear some confusion I'm having in my mind. Everyone has their own personality, but it would be nice to hear that there are gay people within the zoophilia community.

There appears to be videos of gay bestiality with dogs mounting men, but not sure if the men are bi-sexual.

I am personally Asexual toward other humans and heterosexual with animals. I respect everyone for who they are.
I am a pan, trans women so Probably.

Yup, gay male here and I’d say it’s about 60/40 for me with dogs being the former and men being the latter. The ideal for me is to be in a committed relationship with a top who’s also a zoo. Not as a kink, but more to form our own ‘pack’ so to speak

Gay with humans and straight with animals, which is still strange to me lol, goes to show how complex sexualities can be

im bi and im interested both in men and women, but im like hyper bottom so im not interested in putting my dick inside anyone, unless my partner REALLY wants me to fuck them, in this case i would not mind <3

Back