• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are there any other Muslims like me who is into this lifestyle?

Rap.sc

Lurker
Being Muslim sometimes it’s so hard and confusing to deal with the guilt of being into this lifestyle, but lately I have been able to control those feelings of guilt and just try to be myself and enjoy every thought and feeling of being into this lifestyle.

In my last relationship I opened about this lifestyle with my ex and as a couple she was supportive to give it a try, we also tried watching several videos together and planned to try it out in future but unfortunately we broke up.

it’s difficult to find women in my religion with the similar mindset and interest because of so much restrictions. I am glad I joined this forum people here are so much supportive and it’s the best feeling to express yourself without being worried about getting judged.

Thanks everyone hope to meet lots of like minded people here ☺️

Being Muslim sometimes it’s so hard and confusing to deal with the guilt of being into this lifestyle, but lately I have been able to control those feelings of guilt and just try to be myself and enjoy every thought and feeling of being into this lifestyle.

In my last relationship I opened about this lifestyle with my ex and as a couple she was supportive to give it a try, we also tried watching several videos together and planned to try it out in future but unfortunately we broke up.

it’s difficult to find women in my religion with the similar mindset and interest because of so much restrictions. I am glad I joined this forum people here are so much supportive and it’s the best feeling to express yourself without being worried about getting judged.

Thanks everyone hope to meet lots of like minded people here ☺️
Nothing to be ashamed of, glad you feel comfortable here 🤘

Back