• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Are animal-like sex toys ok to use on animals

I found a video of a guy using a dog dildo on his dog, but I don't know who made it and it's not mine so I'm not sharing it. In the video the knot was small enough it was able to slip right in and out, and I think that's about all that matters. Just don't force it or use something with a knot that would hurt to go in or get stuck in, and make sure it is an appropriate size for the breed.

Thanks for all the recommendations, I will look for a proper sized one for my dog and see if she is ok with it.

Are animal-like sex toys great to use on the corresponding animal? Like a dog dildo on a female dog?
A male dog never humps a female dog with the knot fully inflated - it inflates when he is already inside... therfore if you do it with a knotty toy on a female dog you should be really careful since it can cause damage.

A male dog never humps a female dog with the knot fully inflated - it inflates when he is already inside... therfore if you do it with a knotty toy on a female dog you should be really careful since it can cause damage.
That's great advice, will do

I recommend using an inflatable dildo similar to PrimalHardwere inflatables because the knot inflates so the knot can condense more easily because of the build. Just don’t inflate it too much.

I recommend using an inflatable dildo similar to PrimalHardwere inflatables because the knot inflates so the knot can condense more easily because of the build. Just don’t inflate it t
I recommend using an inflatable dildo similar to PrimalHardwere inflatables because the knot inflates so the knot can condense more easily because of the build. Just don’t inflate it too much.
I really love this suggestion, I will get one.

I've seen female dog screech and try to escape during natural mating when the knot grows. Evolution doesn't care about her feelings once she's tied and genes are already passed so bitches just endure it. If you thought your dog is asking you for toys that simulate mating, she's not. An inflatable toy controlled by a human's brain between the legs that can't feel for the dog, it's a bad idea.

I’d be concerned with the size of the knot is using a dildo on a female. Generally the knot wouldn’t be passing in and out during sex so size could be an issue.

I've seen female dog screech and try to escape during natural mating when the knot grows. Evolution doesn't care about her feelings once she's tied and genes are already passed so bitches just endure it. If you thought your dog is asking you for toys that simulate mating, she's not. An inflatable toy controlled by a human's brain between the legs that can't feel for the dog, it's a bad idea.
noted

I'd test for material allergies before trying anything. You'll probably have to start with fingers to get her settled in before trying to use the toy. Always remember don't force it if she's not comfortable with the dildo.

Back