Anyone who loves the slobbery tongue of his/her dog?

Just reading everyone posting in this thread made me so hard! 😍❤️ Made me think of the time I got a rimjob from a pointer. 🤤

But I have to say I also really enjoy licking my female human partners when they're into it. 🤤

It's not something I ever thought I would like. But when it happened I realized it didn't gross me out like I thought it would, in fact it was pretty sensual. I've been addicted to open mouth kisses ever since.

This thread makes me wish my dog was a kisser. I'd love to get some tongue action from him! Been a long while since I've gotten a good kiss from a dog.

My zoo hisotry has started in my early childhood. In the eraly 90's, just righ after the end of soviet-communist era...

The neighbour used to had a big kuvasz dog (Hungarian shepherd). His name was Bundás (Furry). I really loved to stay alone at the fence and just watch him, it caused me very stirring experiences, especially when he started to lick my hand with his big tongue.

Since then I am almost exclusively interested mostly in zoo things, dogs and horses, with the same object of interest (slobbery tongue, slobbery mouth and drooling) At drooling only if it is not caused by health issue or pain or anything that is bad for them.

In 2011 life brought a rottweiler female into my life(Dingir). The weird thing was that i fell in extremely strong love with her, so strong that i have never felt before. And i had very nice sexual moments with here, seeing her big tongue, sometimes touching it, and when she licked my hand and face for long... It happened to me many times tha cum just happened in the back of the garden or in the forest during the walk, when we were alone oun in the nature... Unfortunately she passed away and crossed the rainbow bridge in 2018, and is waiting for me over there. One of the worst period of my life after her death.

It took me long time to accept myself, now I am happy and totally OK with zoo thing, enjoying life, and really happy to have this type of orientation, seing what people do to each other in a normal relationship, dogs never do that to their dads and moms.

I used to have a boyfriend, I was concerning about if he will accept this, but he was very tolerant, he even took pictures of his dog too, to give nice moments as gifts, even though he was not zoo, but was a fetishist.

It is interesting that I never wanted to have sex with my dog, just so see and touch the mouth, and let the drool drop on my hand or anywhere where I can see and feel it.

Anyone with similar and/or same interests?

Would be so good to meet someone like me :D
I definitely have... a particular appreciation for dog maws and tongues, to understate it. With the only dog I was able to have a relationship with (a g-shep lab mix), we spent a majority of our time enjoying each other's presence, mostly laying around and cuddling. As we'd lay there, I'd stare at his mouth, studying the folds in his lips, his tongue, and the roof of his mouth every time he yawned, and loving the warmth of his gentle breathing as I held him.

He REALLY liked giving kisses, and he always made it his goal to get his big, slobbery tongue in my mouth, pretty much no matter what was going on. Like, I could be talking or working on something, and he'd just come up and start lapping at my lips until I opened them or told him no (which was rare, to be fair). I'd be reluctant at first cause I was focused on something, slowly lose my focus on whatever it was, he continues licking as I open my mouth, and before I knew it I'd be laying on the ground with him standing above me, going to town trading our saliva. And he basically never stopped until I asked, either. There was a day where I laid there with him, and he just licked and licked and licked in my mouth for at least 10 minutes straight; it was 10 minutes of pure bliss. I miss him

Not so much my dogs but I love the sweet, grassy taste of horse tongue, have had many occasions of pony frenching (although that's slightly less publically accepted haha). A previous mare of mine used to use her teeth as well when she was horny, her favourite was either nibbling at my ear or biting my shoulder, not hard but enough so I knew what she was telling me. Was always amusing after lessons/competitions where I'd be talking and my ear got nibbled, everyday Joe goes 'aww someone wants attention' and I'd be like 'if only you knew, gotta go!'

My zoo hisotry has started in my early childhood. In the eraly 90's, just righ after the end of soviet-communist era...

The neighbour used to had a big kuvasz dog (Hungarian shepherd). His name was Bundás (Furry). I really loved to stay alone at the fence and just watch him, it caused me very stirring experiences, especially when he started to lick my hand with his big tongue.

Since then I am almost exclusively interested mostly in zoo things, dogs and horses, with the same object of interest (slobbery tongue, slobbery mouth and drooling) At drooling only if it is not caused by health issue or pain or anything that is bad for them.

In 2011 life brought a rottweiler female into my life(Dingir). The weird thing was that i fell in extremely strong love with her, so strong that i have never felt before. And i had very nice sexual moments with here, seeing her big tongue, sometimes touching it, and when she licked my hand and face for long... It happened to me many times tha cum just happened in the back of the garden or in the forest during the walk, when we were alone oun in the nature... Unfortunately she passed away and crossed the rainbow bridge in 2018, and is waiting for me over there. One of the worst period of my life after her death.

It took me long time to accept myself, now I am happy and totally OK with zoo thing, enjoying life, and really happy to have this type of orientation, seing what people do to each other in a normal relationship, dogs never do that to their dads and moms.

I used to have a boyfriend, I was concerning about if he will accept this, but he was very tolerant, he even took pictures of his dog too, to give nice moments as gifts, even though he was not zoo, but was a fetishist.

It is interesting that I never wanted to have sex with my dog, just so see and touch the mouth, and let the drool drop on my hand or anywhere where I can see and feel it.

Anyone with similar and/or same interests?

Would be so good to meet someone like me :D
Holy shit man you and I are very similar!

When I was little (I also grew up in the 90s) we had a german shepherd and I always loved looking inside her mouth when she or any other larger dogs panted. I loved (still do) looking at their tongues and the way that they move back and forth and up and down while they pant. Theres something Ive always found mesmerizing it. The way the top part of the tongue bounces and undulates like a galloping bridge overtop the veiny fleshy part underneath, feeling and smelling their breath. I'd always imagine how it would feel if I could lay on top of one while they were panting.

Ive always had a thing for mouths and tongues. Tongues, mainly. When I would watch disney movie, I would pause at all the parts where the character had its mouth open wide. Especially The Lion King! I was never the same after I saw the scene where Mufasa yawns. I've always wished lions could let their tongues hang all the way out when they pant the way that dogs can. I'd probably also prefer that their tongues weren't rough but one can only dream, I suppose.

I remember being at the zoo a long time ago and seeing this male lion yawn a bunch of times close up in front of me right on the other side of the glass wall and he stayed there and kept yawning for almost like 10 minutes! Seeing how big their tongues are in person was something I'll never forget. Huge strings of drool would fly off and off his tongue he let it hang all the way out it would get all over the glass divider in front of me and I ended up ejaculating in my pants. There were people around and it was fucking embarrassing. I had to throw out my underwear in the bathroom. (Why am I like this???)

Ive always fantasized about having a large dog like a rottweiler let me masturbate on their huge tongue while they panted heavily. My biggest fantasy is if it was Kovu from Simba's Pride doing it (Yeah I know Im super fucking weird) Ive never understood why I am like this. Its always been this way

Like you, Ive never had any interest in intercourse with animals. Im into furry but only when they have anthropomorphic bodies.

Sorry for the long reply. This just really resonated with me. Cheers!

Hi ! Dog licks and kisses are my favorite too! I know there are dogs that are more than eager to give some kisses - just need to locate a dog that loves to lick and lick and lick! -J

The dog I semi-actively play with, loves to give me kisses between giving me oral...Every 10 seconds, she'll bring her face up to mine and lick me all over my mouth, then go straight back down to business. I find it so hot.

I’m certainly not averse to open mouth kissing my pups. I get this really heady feeling and it’s absolutely amazing. I’ve had some truly talented k9 tongue work as well and all I can say is I will always be addicted!

I love making out with people, and I wish to someday try some of the same with a dog, horse and maybe more. Always imagined how their tongues would feel in my mouth

Back