Anyone that lost their virginity to animals find sex with people bland?

sds1988

BANNED
I know there are a lot of men and women that have lost their virginity to animals and just kind of wondering if it made sex with a person when it happened, kind of a let down?

obviously for guys if you were with a female K9 prior you would likely be used to it being really tight, warmer ect.For women I am guessing it would be the difference in pace, size, all that kind of stuff.

For myself my first sexual experience was with another person, but kind of wondering if you started with animals, did it change how you enjoy sex with people, did you prefer one to the other?

It's about the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat ;)

But seriously, not really. Very different but not bland :) Like Bloodwolf said, it's more down to the relationship and the chemistry you have with the person etc

I lost my V card under a male canine and it definitely depends on chemistry for me. Of course it'll always be different from sex with a dog, if I feel like I can't be fully myself around them or I have to hide my zoo side, then yes I find things very bland. However when you have that honesty and also add fun toys to the mix, sex can be fun with a pup in the bedroom or without lol. There are kinks I enjoy that I can't exactly pursue with just a dog (he can't tie me up for example lol) so humans can change the whole dynamic of engagement. I can't just do a random NSA hookup and get the satisfaction I'm looking for.

It's about the motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat ;)

But seriously, not really. Very different but not bland :) Like Bloodwolf said, it's more down to the relationship and the chemistry you have with the person etc
That is hard to find these days. It seems like it's all about sex and nothing else and I'm totally cool with passion chemistry the wake up in the morning begging for more kind of love making.

I lost my verginity to a yellow lab at 15 :3 I don't find sex with people bland but my attraction to them on both a physical and mental level is lesser compared to animals. I do not feel that's because I lost my verginity to a dog....I've never felt as close to people as I have to dogs specifically...they have always just captured my heart.....and made me feel amazing more than any person ever could.

I did loose my virginity to a dog...it was a tidal wave of emotions from scary to exciting and arousing.

may 1st boy was a messy disaster...he lost his virginity to me...and it was not very good for either of us lol...

my 2nd human was a ‘older boy’ and he redeemed mankind...it was intense in a different way than the dog, but very fulfilling. To this day, I am still a devote of both human males and male dogs...

Each one has been different. Some mind blowing, some "meh". Goes true for 2 or 4 legs.

Human or canine for me, sex is 15-20% of the cake.... I can love and be loved without it.

Each one has been different. Some mind blowing, some "meh". Goes true for 2 or 4 legs.

Human or canine for me, sex is 15-20% of the cake.... I can love and be loved without it.
Truth. It is more than just the physical interaction for me too...I have had partners that have blown my mind and left me trembling, as well as lovers who under achieved lol

No I enjoy sex with my hubby but it did feel very slow and soft to me for a long time, it was an adjustment. I do prefer sex with my boy from a physical perspective but I enjoy sex with my hubby for connection

Back