• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone service multiple dogs in session?

yes, a boy and a girl. the girl is sadly spayed now. before that, threesomes were very common.
threeormoresome with just males (like one up the butt and one in each hand sort of thing or a spitroast) would be the dream, but it'd take a lot of work to make them all feel comfortable having sex with everyone else around.

it'd take a lot of work to make them all feel comfortable having sex with everyone else around.
It is a lot of work. Every new interaction starts off slow making sure everyone is comfortable. If someone doesn't like something, stop everything and make sure all parties are given non sexual attention until everyone is happy again. I would only recommend trying stuff with more than one dog if they were all raised in the same house. Dogs do have sexual preferences. They aren't as picky as humans, but they will let you know if they aren't into something. If you give them the right kind of reassuring attention, and space to realize they are safe, it is absolutely possible to have multiple partners. Safety should always be considered for everyone.

I had a situation years ago where two males were in the same house. Eventually I started paying attention to one and the other one came out and started fighting and I got bit pretty bad trying to get away from the fight. So just be careful.

What would you like on your sandwich buns? Preferably a couple of lovely shepherds. A nice female on bottom and while making love to her gently missionary style an exuberant male mounts and pounds your ass--repeatedly slamming his cock into your ass, cock and knot swelling, cum all over you bum, while your cock plows the sweet girl's field beneath you. You pause making love to her while deep in her clinching and easing your sphincter around the male's cock, carefully managing his excitement. He tries repeatedly to knot your hole, spewing jiz all over you and your female. Rinse and repeat till everyone is tired and satisfied. Physically very demanding supporting yourself and the weight of the boy while carefully coupled with your girl, but oh so worth it. Very rare treat.

I'd absolutely love to have an opportunity for something like this. Closest I've come to it is after the dogs Knott popped out of me I've then been fucked by a human but I'd love to service two dogs back to back....hell even more than that if the occasion called for it.

Back