• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone Know Winston?

K

Kolevra

Hey folks

I need your collective help.

A fellow named Winston I beleive may or may not be connected to zoobook.com has recently found a way to contact my wife without permission which has thus has freaked her out... A lot.

If it is the person Im thinking (not 100% certain but you can help me here) he's the main admin or something of the zoobook website.

He got shitty with me because he didn't beleive who I was even though I wasn't trying in anyway to hide anything. Quite the opposite really and when I refused to give him personal details and got a little short with him for being a straight up jerk. He's now started to o a de our privacy and is scsrying my wife.

I'm not interested in vengeful actions or anything I just wanna talk to the guy and ask him politely to leave us alone.

Had anyone else had experience with this Winston fellow or anyone know him at all?

Thanks in advance guys!

This just came to my attention because you talked to me on Zoosbook. I'm the new owner and administrator of Zoosbook. Let me clarify that I certainly would never contact anybody's wife. I don't even know who your wife is.

I'll do what I can to help you to find out who it is, but I'm afraid there's not much I can do.

Back