• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone ever had a happy-dance injury?

Ebonstar

Tourist
Owwww...

Okay so I was frigging my girl's pussy. She's just wrapping up her first heat and I was getting ready for bed when she walks into the bedroom and aims her rear at me. Of course I know what this means. It means "I want my pussy rubbed".

I wasn't going to, but I figure okay okay I'll give you a good rubbing and then we'll get some sleep. So I sat on my bed while she stood there getting her pussy rubbed for about thirty seconds.

Then I finished and she sniffed and licked my hand for a moment, after which she did a happy dance. Now, a saluki doing the happy dance is quite frantic. They have extremely long legs and can do tail spins at a blinding speed.

I was so amused by this, I rubbed her pussy again because she seemed to want more. So she stood there again and I finished once more.

This time, she did her spins and crazy happy dance right next to me. I tried to keep my legs out of the way as I sat on the edge of my bed.

But... then it happened. She spun around at about Mach 2 and her skull slammed right into my left shin.
Now, there are two important things to remember here.

1- the shin is one of the worst places to get hit by a hard object. It HURTS!
2- dog skulls are made of titanium.

Wow. It's still crazy painful even after 15 minutes.

Once upon a time I got a ruptured tendon in my arm from trying to catch a happy St Bernard.

Recently my dog licks me when excited so much she 'dove' her mouth into my stuff i think i hit a tooth it hurts a bit no injury i trust her when she voluntarily does those in heat bjs its a weird wonderful sensation due to she wants my penis so bad she would even lick/bj it to be hard then offer herself to me.

Hahaha, I have heard enough, I’ll stick with the k9 cranium nut smash... 2-3’ of horse tail lassoed around my junk sounds either very enticing or really problematic haha. I assume it’s the latter considering the subject..
The latter is spot on the money, and yeah ouch, being pinned by a mares ass sounds nice too, but the hip and back problems that come with years of mares pushing backward into and sometimes downwards towards your lap can be beyond painful. I think you K9 only guys have it easy, a half a ton of happy climaxing mare can be deadly ? ♥

Last edited:
And I don't wear steel toed shoes around the dogs.
I agree !!!! but especially with mares!
mine when she doesn't want me to leave after a good time together, she puts her front foot on mine ... and until I touch her leg she doesn't move it ...
one day I had a pair of "civil" shoes, as she rested her foot and did not feel the stiff toe, she raised her foot immediately and remained with her high leg all worried about receiving a punishment (I hope it is useless say did not receive anything bad)

I've mentioned this injury before.... but when I complete in my girl, she usually turns around then licks my dick before she does her normal spins and cleans her pussy. Well when she had turned around to clean my dick, she got a little too enthusiastic and ended up snagging my foreskin on her canine tooth, it drew blood. That's about as close as I got to a happy-dance injury.

I've mentioned this injury before.... but when I complete in my girl, she usually turns around then licks my dick before she does her normal spins and cleans her pussy. Well when she had turned around to clean my dick, she got a little too enthusiastic and ended up snagging my foreskin on her canine tooth, it drew blood. That's about as close as I got to a happy-dance injury.

Yeah. Dogs can be overly into it.

Yeah. Dogs can be overly into it.
Indeed! It's why I now hold my dick in my hand when I complete in her and she turns around. She licks extremely furiously, like with a passion! It's happened before the the last time it happened was the first time it drew blood. She doesn't mean to do it either, she just gets carried away.

Would you believe it without seeing it ?❤
LMAO, yeah I would. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty honest. Plus it's not the first video of a mare getting plowed missionary. Also, I know like dogs, horses can also cum multiple times. It looks like she got a little too excited, or she wasn't the most keen on that position. It's hard to say.

LMAO, yeah I would. From what I've seen of you, you seem pretty honest. Plus it's not the first video of a mare getting plowed missionary. Also, I know like dogs, horses can also cum multiple times. It looks like she got a little too excited, or she wasn't the most keen on that position. It's hard to say.
i meant the hoof to the face ? She didn't mind being on her back for a few minutes, and yeah mares can cum several times during sex. I hit either her G spot or cervix as she just clamped down hard and wanted up faster than I could respond to.

Seen a few short clips as well, one with a fairly large mare too just laid back enjoying herself.

Thank you I do try to be ?

Last edited:
Back