• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone else LOVE labradors? ?

Visiting a family member and they have an absolutely gorgeous black lab. I’ve known him for 9 years now, he is absolutely beautiful ? took me everything while giving him a bath today to not keep staring at his privates lol. He is also the sweetest boy ever, gets absolutely elated when I go near him ? wish I could get on my knees and let him be my first but there’s no time!! :( anyway he’s the best boy on the planet. I want to get a lab of my own now! Anyone else love labs just like me? ?

Visiting a family member and they have an absolutely gorgeous black lab. I’ve known him for 9 years now, he is absolutely beautiful ? took me everything while giving him a bath today to not keep staring at his privates lol. He is also the sweetest boy ever, gets absolutely elated when I go near him ? wish I could get on my knees and let him be my first but there’s no time!! :( anyway he’s the best boy on the planet. I want to get a lab of my own now! Anyone else love labs just like me? ?
I surely do love labs as well! Of course, I am biased, as my husband and I have a beautiful ten month old yellow lab girl of our own. ?

Odwiedzam członka rodziny i mają absolutnie wspaniałego czarnego labradora. Znam go od 9 lat, jest absolutnie piękny, ? zabrał mi wszystko, kiedy go kąpałam, żeby nie gapić się na jego genitalie lol. Jest też najsłodszym chłopcem na świecie, jest absolutnie uradowany, kiedy się do niego zbliżam, ? chciałbym uklęknąć i pozwolić mu być moim pierwszym, ale nie ma czasu!! :( W każdym razie jest najlepszym chłopcem na planecie. Chcę mieć teraz własnego labradora! Ktoś jeszcze kocha labradory tak jak ja??
Ale bym spróbowała z labradorem..

I prefer Goldens over labs, for their longer coats, but aside from that and the wider color range on labs, they're basically the same dog.

I prefer Goldens over labs, for their longer coats, but aside from that and the wider color range on labs, they're basically the same dog.
Basically, with a large variance in the tail region. Goldens have more of a soft brush of tail, whereas Labs tend to have more of hank of wet rope. Kind of like a flail, or a mace.

Basically, with a large variance in the tail region. Goldens have more of a soft brush of tail, whereas Labs tend to have more of hank of wet rope. Kind of like a flail, or a mace.
I loved my boy's tail when he was young, the fur was at least 8 inches long. He did lose that long fur as he got older though, it became more of a equal length "poof" and he had a bald spot on the top of the tail that slowly grew the later half of his life. Not sure if that's normal for the long tail fur to shorten as they age or if it was just him.

Just look at that tail! It was longer than my hand, fingers included.
05.jpg

I love labs there sweet pups

Labradors are cool but not that handsome and attractive like german shepherds. But yes, I like them. Very smart dogs!

You should make some time to play with him if you can.

Back